PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:43:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Quote from: beanie on September 20, 2005, 08:55:21 PM
Barbara you are too funny  ;D,  my daughter is now 16 and looking forward to college (yikes), I've homeschooled her since she was 8 (wow time goes quick),  - now all these names that Bob is mentioning - all kitty-kats I presume-  how cute those names are for cats (hope that is what they are - if not forgive me for butting in) - I just love to hear cat stories- they are truly something else-  I only have 1 left out of the 3 I had.
Jose and Al, cats.  Buddy and Nella, dogs.

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on September 20, 2005, 08:55:37 PM
Happy Birthday Barb.

I hope you have a fabulous birthday...

Oh dear.  Did I just say fabulous???
Life is short, order dessert before the check is slammed onto the table by the FABULOUS server!   :)  This is the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under from the Outback Steakhouse which seemed to piss our server off in Vegas, lol

beanie

Ok that makes sense, because usually cats don't drool (they rule - hehe), I have one of each- a black/white cat (mittens) and a weiner dog (miles) - they are the same size and look so cute when they chase each other.   Well I'm off to beddy by- to muster up strength for the big day tomorrow (badge day -yeehee)  Goodnight dear friends - good luck on badge day.. :-*
  Thats too cute Bob- great they can live together (one big happy family) - terrific...

Barbara

Kisses, night Honey!  Let's all be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Badge Day!

avs1roy33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!!!!!! Hope you have a great birthday filled with chocolate. Oh, and my mini says happy birthday too.

Barbara

Thanks Avs!  My mini said that your mini can come to my house and get the piece of cakey with two roses on it and a big ole slab of ice cream.
I am so jazzed about the hockey season starting soon that I can barely stand it. On this night, exactly a year ago to the hour, I was unwrapping a gift of a new television for the bridge of my desk to watch hockey on and I have yet to see hockey on it.  All hail the sweaty gladiators!

avs1roy33

Oh I know. I cannot wait. I am wearing my hockey jersey to work tomorrow. I hope I don't get fired lol. I'm glad you and RC liked the red wings link I sent you. Save my mini a piece of cake and he will be over in about an hour. Not too much ice cream though, it takes away from the cake. Oh, and my mini says thanks!

RC

I will finally be able to see a hockey game in high definition.. although I kinda saw a minor league game that was on one of the HD channels awhile back, but it couldn't compare to the NHL and a Flyer game.. but it still kinda rocked! Football has been awesome on HD, and I was actually bummed when I switched over to the Miami-NYJ game after the Eagles, and saw that CBS wasn't showing the game in HD.. I was like, come on, how many games do you do a week, ya can't put them all in HD?? It actually made the game less watchable for me lol.

Barbara

I am going to have to dredge up some pictures here for you guys.  I actually decorate my house for the sports seasons.  I think I have spent more money in lights, banners, flags, etc. for hockey and football than I paid for both of my daughters to attend six years of college, apiece.  For the last nine years, I've had my nosy neighbor, Maryanne asking, "What are the green lights for?"  "Is it for colon cancer awareness?"  Yeah Maryanne, if you find an Eagle in your lower intestine, Google an 800 number ASAP!   >:D

Barbara

Quote from: TiffanyShea on September 20, 2005, 09:46:38 PM
Happy Birthday Barbara and I hope you have lots of cake and presents to.  I hope your very special day will be everything you wished for when you blow out the candles on your cake.

Thank you, very much.  I am going to be knee deep in cakey and I already have the gift of love, all I could ask for.  I cleared out the freezer of all that annoying stuff, like meat and tater tots to be able to fit more ice cream cakes. I imagine that the check I sign for at the Baskin Robbins store tomorrow is going to have more zeros in it than a Star Trek Convention, lined up to meet Seven of Nine.   :)

RC

lol.. I wish I could do stuff like that, I don't do much in the decoration department, moreso just in wearing the team's jerseys, t-shirts, or whatever other apparel. And where I have a new Brian Dawkins jersey, to go along with my McNabb, I now don't have any current Flyer jersey to wear, as my old Mark Recchi is now out of date lol. That will have to be on my to do list soon.

Madonna

I didn't know it was your birthday or I would have bought you a chocolatier...lmao. Happy Birthday, sis. :-*

Barbara

Quote from: RC on September 20, 2005, 10:00:55 PM
lol.. I wish I could do stuff like that, I don't do much in the decoration department, moreso just in wearing the team's jerseys, t-shirts, or whatever other apparel. And where I have a new Brian Dawkins jersey, to go along with my McNabb, I now don't have any current Flyer jersey to wear, as my old Mark Recchi is now out of date lol. That will have to be on my to do list soon.
It is something that you build up over years and years of being a Philly fan.  This is the outer left hand side of my house.
You would have to be able to see the detail of every window with every bobble head, the thousands of lights in the trees and the inside decorations.  One of the proudest days of my life was when my daughter Christine caved and wore an Eagle's jersey for me.

Barbara

Quote from: Madonna on September 20, 2005, 10:07:12 PM
I didn't know it was your birthday or I would have bought you a chocolatier...lmao. Happy Birthday, sis. :-*
Thank you, ever so much Darling!

avs1roy33

I kinda collect hockey stuff. If its anything to do with hockey, its in my apartment. (except red wing crap.) My walls are covered with hockey stuff. The decor and collectibles just keep growing.

Roseybud333

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!!!!!!! I will share my cream puff with ya :D

Barbara

I can't imagine anyone I would rather share a creme puff with.  Thanks so much!

RC

Very cool, Barb.. I love seeing people go all out and decorating their place in the team colors like that, it's like an Eagle Christmas, that lasts even longer! lol Nice that ya got your daughter to get in the Eagle spirit too, and of course it had to be a T.O. jersey, and pink no less! lol

And Avs.. I know a fan who lives in NJ like that that has her place completely done in Flyers things.. she goes to their practices and games and hangs out and gets things autographed.. collects as many things as she can and displays them in her Flyer home.. it's very cool.

kazandchip

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 20, 2005, 10:20:15 PM
I kinda collect hockey stuff. If its anything to do with hockey, its in my apartment. (except red wing crap.) My walls are covered with hockey stuff. The decor and collectibles just keep growing.
"Red Wing crap?" You are spooking me and making me feel oogie.  My mini is all askert now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview