PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:01:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I hate dice derby!!

Started by ~SantasBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

~SantasBaby

Sorry all, just have to rant about the Grand Prix Badge.  I've gotten several jp spins and not one of them counts toward this badge  >:(  I hate when pogo makes challenges that count on luck of the spin rather than actually playing the game.  I've been playing the 9 lap races.  I've tried this badge several other times, but get frustrated with it and choose a different one.  Anyway... GOOD LUCK to me  ;D  And to anyone else who still needs this badge... good luck to you too! O0

whatsmyname

I am trying for this badge for the third time and hopefully three times the charm. I hate dice derby and want it out of my life. I have also thought about maybe never doing it but I will not finish the album that way. Lol, like finishing the album will get me something great in life. I need help how do I get this badge?

:o

PogoNutz

Tanna and whatsmyname
I think you can change racers in this game (I'll need to check that later).  If so, you only need a partner to sabotage a racer and stay in the game while you move to the car with the high score.  If you get the jackpot spin every game, it doesn't go too long (even if most of the spins are wasted)  :)  I can help make sure one (or two) racers lose to you but wouldn't be able to help until Friday.  If you don't get help before that, let me know.

~SantasBaby

;D  Thank you Mr. Bill.  I will try this by double browsing.  I hope it helps.   O0

~SantasBaby

Well I tried changing seats when I was losing and didn't get credit for joining the game late.  But double browsing I had another screen name take the seat of someone ahead of me to lose the hand.  I now have 5/10 and I don't think I could be happier... except if I've already finished this one.  This is a great site, you all have excellent advice and I learned how to do the double browse here, so thank you all very much for being so helpful and informative!   ;)

PogoNutz

whatsmyname

PogoNutz

Hit the Club Center link at the top of this page and about half way down under "More Club Pogo™ resources" ;)

I prefer the double computer method myself but I usually have to take my work laptop home for that.

Good luck O0

~SantasBaby

After avoiding this badge or giving up on it and after many hours of cussing and complaining about Pogo and some of their ridiculous badges I am now done with the Grand Prix Badge.  I couldn't be happier!  2003 Albumn is now complete!!!  O0 

ClingFree

Quote from: ~*Tanna*~ on September 22, 2005, 08:09:01 AM
After avoiding this badge or giving up on it and after many hours of cussing and complaining about Pogo and some of their ridiculous badges I am now done with the Grand Prix Badge.  I couldn't be happier!  2003 Albumn is now complete!!!  O0 

Way to go!! Congrats!

leeanne172

I'm afraid of this challenge after all I have heard about it .. lol, I've decided to finish off all my hearts challenges and have 4 more to go, will tackle the 'win 30 100 point games' next week, figure it can't be as bad as dice derby lol  :D

Barbara

I did the hearts challenge yesterday for my bestest buddy.  It is tedious, but doable.  It would be great if you go in with a friend and set the advanced options to be able to pass "across from one another"  This way you can give them high hearts and the Queen of Spades if you can.  This should enable them to suck up all the points.  If one of the bots starts to beat you then switch seats and take their score.  Good luck with the challenge.  Get a badge!

LaundryLady

i can' PM anyone yet, but, I am available to be a really good loser if anyone needs one for the DD 600 spin.  E-mail me and maybe we can get together  :)

lilgreenfrog

Great hints for DD! Thanks guys...I did the double browser and seat switcheroo thing and got my three in a row badge in three games. Oh yeah.......... 8)

Barbara

Bah ha ha!  You should have e-mailed me honey.  I would have come in and hobbled the bots for you and left and came back in the whole time.  Congrats on the badge!  Go get more!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview