PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:51:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JPs

Started by laur72,

Previous topic - Next topic

laur72

This has probably been gone over and over since the beginning of time, but I'm new and I don't know where to look in past posts or forums for the answer.  Here goes:

It's been said that if you are utilizing a cheat, that you will not win the JP if the spinner hits on it.  Why is this?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

laur72

Most definitely. I can understand that 100%. But how do they know?

Barbara

laur72

I could so totally just be ~that~ good at the game :) *nods innocently*

Barbara

Your stats show more than how good you are at a game.  They also show how fast you got the badge, the fact that you played for 11 hours without missing a beat, at the same speed, etc.

Alpha

Even though its against there TOS I am sure people who use autos have been paid after hitting the JackPot  :D

indalico

I believe the best case for not getting caught is using an auto for simple clicking games, like keno and slots. But if you're playing 24/7 without breaks I'm sure pogo will think you're on auto.

If you can win hands in 30 seconds consistantly in Tri peaks, I'm sure pogo will definitely say you're on auto.

justin6128

ive won money like a yr ago didnt use autos then so im not counting on winning money a second time and i dont even care if i win a jp cuz i dont want the money that prob sounds strange but if i collected a large sum of money id lose my state benefits probly so i hope that if someone was to win that didnt wanna win could have the option of not accepting the jp and therefore not taking the chance of getting banned

Homer

Not sure but I believe you have to claim the prize to receive it so I would imagine if you didn't claim it you would not get it. ;)

ClingFree

This could be one of the stupidest questions of all time .. but umm I'm gonna ask it anyway

If you dont claim the prize, will you still get the badge? Not necessarily a JP one, but a cash prize or those cute little present badges?

Homer

Only until pogo audits your account. Once they detect what they call auto use they pull the badges.

ClingFree

Homer

nanners

i try not to use "otto" for long periods at a time, and hope they dont catch me.. :-\

Rachel

:-\ I don't think auto use should be against TOS, as most of Pogo uses them, Some people only use them for weekly challenges and Im down to just a few I can try and Im saving for a day I have a challenge in a game I dont play...like Pinochle HOW THE HECK> I just dont get the game...and I didnt get teh game Aces Up til the other day I was watch the "otto" (that is sooo cute) and I figured it out...Yah  ::) Im kinda like a blonde with black hair LOL.

PogoNutz

I learned how to play several games by watching the auto's play.  Of course, I'd rather the auto play than me...leaves me more time to be on here :)

RR007

If you win jackpot and pogo says you're using a cheat program how can they prove it? Four or 5 people could be using the same name and be playing  games all night. let me know if pogo has the ability to  catch the cheat programs?  Thank you

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on September 18, 2005, 01:42:57 PM
Your stats show more than how good you are at a game.  They also show how fast you got the badge, the fact that you played for 11 hours without missing a beat, at the same speed, etc.

See quote.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview