Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa - *bangs head on desk*

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

I'm a long time reader on this board but finally decided to post.  I was just playing Poppa and got a 35 chain, the only thing that has happened is that I found out how many swear words I know LOL I know I won't be able to stop playing till I get that badge now ... arrggggg  >:D

PogoNutz

LOL Leeanne, welcome :)
The first time I got a 35 I though it was a 36 because one of the green blocks was off in the corner and I didn't notice it until it was too late to get it.  Now I just make sure I put a pillow on the desk so it doesn't hurt so bad. :o

Capt.Howdy

Gl, im sure you will get it, probably when u least expect it!! O0

Barbara

The Captain is right.  Relax and it will happen.  I spent days trying to force it and I floundered.  I eventually got it and now I do it for fun for my friends. If I can relax and play I can crank one out a day and never stress about it.  Just get in the zone and it will happen.  If not, I will do it for you.

Roseybud333

Hang in there! I thought I was never gonna get it. It would give me 35 34 35 35 and then finally!!!! I didn't even realize I got it until I stomped on the last piece! Have patience and try not to give urself brain damage cause then what good will the badge do u? O0

crankycook

I got that badge for hubby without even trying ,first round, first board, first time played under his name even lol, still trying for mine, take about head banging, and a potty mouth at the time lol

hellokitty

i still to this day dont have the 36 badge i have gotten 35 i dont know how many times so i am giving myself a break from this game lol

~SantasBaby

Like many other people I tried several days to get the 36 chain badge, when I got tired of trying I told hubby to get it and he got it on the game I had just left open for him.   ???  But the next day while playing I got 36 two times.  Good luck, you'll get it.   :)

greendog

first thing this morning came on and started reading these here posts about the 36 chain badge....i hadnt run my trouncer in well over a week or so. Well I started it up waitin on the weekly challenges and about 40 minutes into it .... it happened. I got the badge...i about peed my britches. Thank you pogocheats and badgehelp and all the ones who said have patience. Now if i could just get those elusive poker badges.
O0

leeanne172

I DID IT !!!!!!!!

I just got the 36 and almost got on my desk and did a happy dance LOL .. that was a nice little feeling when I stomped that last building !! WhooHooo :)  :D

PogoNutz

Congrats O0

Now aren't you glad you decided to finally post?  Now we can all share in your joy ;D

Barbara

Quote from: leeanne172 on September 21, 2005, 09:15:43 PM
I DID IT !!!!!!!!

I just got the 36 and almost got on my desk and did a happy dance LOL .. that was a nice little feeling when I stomped that last building !! WhooHooo :)  :D
I am SO proud of you!  I remember the first time I did it in round one and the badge didn't pop up.  I was all of a sudden filled with self doubt if I actually did it.  I was thrilled after round three when the badge finally appeared.  Now that you have done it you will notice that you are more relaxed and open minded and that you can do it frequently.

Roseybud333

leeanne172

ty ty ty *taking bow* ty lol

I think I scared the hubby though when I screamed out after stomping the last building LOL

Barbara

You should have heard what I screamed after getting the Rising Star badge after 80,000 hands played.  I lost my standing as the Civic Association President after that badge.  It was so worth it. 

PogoNutz

Barbara

Trust me, I was patiently driving a Pacer for 21 days for that badge.

Mari

I know how you feel! I have been trying 2 get that badge forever and a day it seems. I got up to 35 and that was it...
sigh... one of these days alice! LOL

Good luck!!!

nameless cheater

Quote from: Barbara on September 20, 2005, 08:45:10 PM
The Captain is right.  Relax and it will happen.  I spent days trying to force it and I floundered.  I eventually got it and now I do it for fun for my friends. If I can relax and play I can crank one out a day and never stress about it.  Just get in the zone and it will happen.  If not, I will do it for you.

barbara you can get my 36 chain anyday lol

Barbara

Quote from: rhondasue on September 22, 2005, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: Barbara on September 20, 2005, 08:45:10 PM

barbara you can get my 36 chain anyday lol
I would be thrilled to get it for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview