Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UPDATED AUTOS

Started by fancyfreefeet,

Previous topic - Next topic

fancyfreefeet

I was going thru all the autos on the badgehelp site.  I just got a new computer.  I was making sure I had the most recent autos and come across 5 of them that were just updated - Montu for Battlefield Phlinx, Blackjack Buckaroo for Buckaroo Blackjack, Deucer for Double Deuces Poker, Betterjack for Jacks or Better Poker and PokerJoker for Jokers Wild. 

Unless I missed a post or it is in a post that people were having problems with certain autos not working, I didn't see anything that these programs were updated.  I did see something on the Montu, but not the others. 

Is there someway that when these autos get updated there could be a post just for that and not within the ones where people are having problems with certain autos?????

There have been silent updates and unless you hear it from someone you chat with, there is no indication of these updates either.   

Please keep us more informed on the updated stuff you all are doing as you have them ready. 

RC

There is a seperate forum here on this site just for that purpose. If you go to the forum main page, under Badgehelp.com, there is a forum titled, New Releases & Updates. I am sure when the programs are totally complete and they are done with all fixes and such, then they will announce it on there.. as they did with the new Whompster, one that you missed there.

WindSong

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on September 22, 2005, 12:24:22 AM
I was going thru all the autos on the badgehelp site. I just got a new computer. I was making sure I had the most recent autos and come across 5 of them that were just updated - Montu for Battlefield Phlinx, Blackjack Buckaroo for Buckaroo Blackjack, Deucer for Double Deuces Poker, Betterjack for Jacks or Better Poker and PokerJoker for Jokers Wild.

Unless I missed a post or it is in a post that people were having problems with certain autos not working, I didn't see anything that these programs were updated. I did see something on the Montu, but not the others.

Is there someway that when these autos get updated there could be a post just for that and not within the ones where people are having problems with certain autos?????

There have been silent updates and unless you hear it from someone you chat with, there is no indication of these updates either.

Please keep us more informed on the updated stuff you all are doing as you have them ready.

THANK YOU for posting this!!! .. I agree.  I've missed some updates as well, especially the silent updates that have not been announced here except maybe in posts NOT located in the forum referenced above.  I know these guys are busy programming and I appreciate all their hard work.  They do a marvelous job creating "helpers" that allow us to do what we love.  Would it be easier to create a mailing list of purchasers of the programs and ship off 1 email to the list when an auto is updated? 

Barbara

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on September 22, 2005, 12:24:22 AM
I was going thru all the autos on the badgehelp site.  I just got a new computer.  I was making sure I had the most recent autos and come across 5 of them that were just updated - Montu for Battlefield Phlinx, Blackjack Buckaroo for Buckaroo Blackjack, Deucer for Double Deuces Poker, Betterjack for Jacks or Better Poker and PokerJoker for Jokers Wild. 

Unless I missed a post or it is in a post that people were having problems with certain autos not working, I didn't see anything that these programs were updated.  I did see something on the Montu, but not the others. 

This is not the first time you have asked for this.  This forum does a great job keeping us informed.  They do this on a volunteer basis.  Pogocheats is not Badgehelp.  "Please keep us more informed on the updated stuff you are doing....."  This site doesn't sell autos, Badgehelp does
This is Bob's answer the last time you asked this in the forum.

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 22, 2005, 03:46:44 PM
This site is entirely a user community for fans of Pogo. You will find lots of information about all sorts of methods for "cheating" at pogo to get weekly challenges, badges, tokens. People discuss double-browsing, using forfeit timers, glitches in games etc.

Various folks at BadgeHelp hang out here because a lot of our customers hang out here, which makes it a handy place to provide support.

I am sure the administrators here will consider your suggestion to improve coverage of update announcements, and I am sure some of us at BadgeHelp will try to do better at providing the pogocheats.net staff that information in a timely manner. However, this site is not just a forum for badgehelp programs. For that, please visit BadgeHelp

fancyfreefeet

Did not mean to make it sound that this site sells the autos, I know Badgehelp does.  Sorry if it sounded that way.  But I have been to the section of the Badgehelp New Releases and Updates and yes I did see the one for Whompster, but nothing on the video poker ones.  In one of the posts, the latest update of the Montu is there.  Just wondering how come there hasn't been anything about the video poker updates.   

RC

My guess is that there is no big need or demand for the video poker autos.. granted, some may like to use them to obtain weekly challenges, but those kinds of games do not have ranks and game badges that would make an auto that much more useful for Club players. If you, for whatever reason, needed autos for any of the video poker games, then you obviously found them rather quickly.. so there's not really a problem there is there?

Barbara

I know how hard these guys work on this site and how hard the programmers work.  I would rather see the site blossom and the new autos flowing out than anything else.  We can all go and poke around Badgehelp and find new treasures.  The men who run this site do have full time jobs and school to contend with.

Capt.Howdy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview