PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best phone for Pogo Moblie?

Started by PogoNutz,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Quote from: Mr. Bill on September 24, 2005, 06:22:05 PM
Thanks Helpmewin, I've just talked to my daughter about that.  Even if I pay the difference between what she is paying now and what the family plan costs (plus the extra 10 bucks a month) it would still probably be cheaper than getting the service for myself. 

As far as phones, the early results looks like the ones to look into further are the Motorola V710 and the lg vx 6100 (thanks to Motley and Angel for these recommendations and to everyone else that is helping me narrow the choices down :) )

I mentioned the other day that I had gotten a phone but neglected to mention that I ended up with the lg vx 6100.  The Motorola V710 was my first choice but they said that it had been replaced with a newer model so I went with the 6100.  The screen is a little smaller than I'd like but not too bad and it is easy to play the games.  I've had it about a week now and I just wanted to say thanks for all the comments and suggestions.  Y'all helped me pick a winner.  :) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview