Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Badge Question

Started by meadfill,

Previous topic - Next topic

meadfill

:-[ ok this isnt cool..ive been playing perfect pair by hand for a day or so..since the auto doesnt wrok for me....i got to rank three(row boat) and my badge never happened.? is there something im missing...does pogo hate me? whats wrong?

thanks

-MEad

helpmewin

Quote from: meadfill on September 24, 2005, 06:10:47 PM
:-[ ok this isnt cool..ive been playing perfect pair by hand for a day or so..since the auto doesnt wrok for me....i got to rank three(row boat) and my badge never happened.? is there something im missing...does pogo hate me? whats wrong?

thanks

-MEad

I just checked and the first badge is at rank 3, 6 trips around the board.....don't know that this has been changed.   ;)

meadfill

thanks for the reply...i started playing again and in the middle it gave me my badge...guess pogo was lagging..computer had a freeze up..who knows?

meadfill

alright thanks :D i dont feel so bad if its a common problem...even though my computer IS way out of date:) thanks again guys

bobby

is there going to be an update for pps? it doesn't work for me anymore either

bubblegum

yea..wondering that to.  Mine will make a match of 2 cards, and I see a whole bunch of matches that can still be made, but then it starts a new hand..and its starting to lag.

Rachel

;) Funny this was as I was reading I realized I had that problem I started IMing everyone I knew like OMG i completed the 3rd rank and didnt get my badge,, So i was gonna keep playing to rank 4 and and I messed up and clicked start new game and There it was all pretty..... O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview