PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:02:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My favorite autos.....& the ones that drive me crazy! r/o please

Started by greenflash,

Previous topic - Next topic

greenflash

As my *collection* grows by leaps and bounds.... My favorites, that run smoothly and that i don't have any problems with are:
Turbotwister O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Popfuey O0
Whompster  O0
Hogpile... Phenomenal job on this one. WOW  O0 O0 O0 O0
WorldclassSolo  O0
Jongathon  O0
MoleMiner...another WOW  O0
Jackbot  O0
Jigsawdetector  O0
BonusCheck  O0
Poppit..although it is a pain sometimes because when I pause , it won't restart. I have to close it and run again
Madjong  O0 O0 O0
ZipeaksZolitaire  O0 O0 O0 O0

Word Whomp, Word Whomp Whackdown, Pop Fu, Poppit all limit tokens even played on slow. The do not apply the amount won to my total of tokens. Someone said Turbo21 does that as well but I have seen it do it yet. It is giving them to me.
Now for the ones that made me decide it was easier to play it myself:
SUSHI...GRRRRR  >:D  >:(
Rainyday  >:(
FirstClassSolitaire... heck anyone or any auto can win if it resarts the game 10 times. Tried both of them, and neither play solitaire well for me.  >:(

Texaroundup works well but it won't restake so I have to babysit it. I want those badges but I don't have time to play 20-30,000 games.  :'(

Please fix Shushi.    ::)

Playhawke

Cool you rymed off how I feel about the auto's as well  :)  :D  O0

Couldn't have said it better myself  8)

Yes, fix Sushi please!  >:D

Rachel

:D I absolutely loved thunderpopper  O0  O0  O0
I do not own a single auto  :( saw in the past there were chances to win guess I dream of a good chance...But I have tried most of the autos.. :o and wow they are all great.. :-\ But the shareware version dont last forever I think my absolute worst would be for Highstakes Pool.. I tried It 80 times and never got to use it it never worked right. ;D Maybe its just user error Id10t  :D

PogoNutz

3 bagger is another awesome auto.  Turn it on, walk away and let it grab all the little red threes it can find :)

nimzo

each of them have a great advantage.... that being if you cant play the game very well, it can haha.

we can all thank the authors of the programs for their work put into them.

Rachel

:D I agree with you on that one who ever figured out how to make the things is liek a GENIUS LoL.

DEANY

On the note of 3 banger if you play at the 4 player tables you not only get you red 3 but you also get some tokens ( not many but some for doing nothing is better than non) ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview