PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:43:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Football Picks

Started by pogobutts,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogobutts

What are the terms and conditions of the winners?
Do we win something if we win at the picks?
If so, what do we win?
Like I said before "I'm computer stupid"
PLEASE HELP THIS POOR INNOCENT ;D GIRL OUT.

Trisha

Here is what was said on the week one contest  ;)
Not sure 100% it's the same but I believe it is ... Otherwise I'm sure Homer will correct  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homer's Football Pick'em Contest

Football season is here and we've decided to have a weekly contest for the NFL's regular season.

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. Entries must be posted in this thread.
3. Only one entry per member.
4. Only one weekly prize per member. We want everyone to have the oppurtunity to win an auto. Once you have won one of the weekly prizes you can continue making your weekly pick but will no longer be elligible for the weekly prize.
5. All entries must be posted prior to the start of the first game that week.
6. The free auto is not guaranteed to last you for your full lifetime. This means future upgrades are not included.

Here's how it works.

1. I will start a post each week with the games being played.
2. You must pick the winner of each game.
3. The member with the most correct guesses will win one auto courtesy of BadgeHelp each week.
4. The member with the most total wins at the end of the regular season will win 3 additional autos courtesy of BadgeHelp.
4. The tiebreaker will be the member who comes closest to guessing the total number of points in the Monday night game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

outlawdave

i know that upgrades are not included but is there any way to get the upgrades included?

SaintHiρρo

based on what is typed of "This means future upgrades are not included"... I'm pulling this out my arse when I say No... there is no way to get the upgrades included.

PogoNutz

There is a way...but you'll have to purchase the upgrade plan for the modest price of $10.   :)

Each give away on PC is provided "as is".  No replacements (for hard drive failures), no upgrades, etc.  It is still a good prize if you don't have the autos.  Many of us would participate in the football picks contest even if there we no prizes so the auto is just a bonus ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview