PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:43:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race: Family Edition

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

I'm at work and completely bored out my mind. They're testing something with our internet here so I can't get on Pogo at this moment so I'm forced to waste my time surfing the net. Then it dawned on me... tonight is the season permiere of The Amazing Race: Family Edition. 10 groups of 4 with some family tie in compete in a race around the world for a chance to win a million dollars (split between the 4 equally). I've watched every previous seasons and missed only 2 episodes. Is anyone else a fan of this show or is it just me!?!?!?!?!?

Also, after visiting the Amazing Race website, who do you believe will be the family that wins?

HollyDazed

I love the Amazing Race but I have no clue who will win.  If I have to pick one randomly I guess I'll go with the Linz Family from Ohio.  I'm a little concerned with three guys on the team (men asking directions, let's see, what's wrong with this picture?) but there's a girl on the team so I'm counting on her to inject some sanity.  Can't wait for the new race to come on TV tonight!  (In between watching Big Brother on live feeds I've spent the summer watching reruns of Amazing Race and Survivor.  I'm ready for some new faces.)

Fluffy756

Amazing Race I am ready for it tonight can't wait for it. Not sure who will win. Me and mom always watch all the other Amazing Race we pick who like to win and who we think will be bad seeds of the show.

Fluffy

ClingFree

I've never gotten into The Amazing Race, but figured because it was a family edition I'd give it a shot.   So far - its been pretty good, I'm pulling for one of the familes with the little kids .....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview