PlayBuddy
October 02, 2024, 04:10:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden what is the Fastest way to beat it?

Started by Sith,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sith

Or I should also ask how long does it take with the auto playing it?

Sith

SaintHiρρo

The fastest way to beat it is to let the auto run until you get all your badges. Day and night, 24 hours a day. Just let it run. Sure it looks bad and Pogo might suspect something but hey... you'll have your badges!

TiffanyShea

Quote from: Sith on September 27, 2005, 12:23:35 PM

Or I should also ask how long does it take with the auto playing it?

Sith, it depends on the speed of your computer and how long you play the game.  If you run the auto all day and night you are going to get the badges, but it still will take some time to get them all.

Sith

OK thank you both for the info.
I let it go, lol. When it gets done it will be done.
I was just wondering cause this game eats time away.

PogoNutz

I don't think it made a difference in completing it as far as it being an easy or medium game.  Its been awhile since I completed it, but think I ran mine on easy the whole time. 

bobby

i have mine on medium and it finishes a puzzle in about 2 minutes with no problem O0

TiffanyShea

I play the game on medium also and it works fine and I win my badges.

PogoNutz

Sorry,  the point I was trying to make was that I don't think you get the badges any quicker by playing medium as opposed to playing on easy as you still have to win the same number of games. :)  On other games, you get better percentages towards your goal by playing on medium or hard, I just don't think Mahjong is one of them.

Motley

Try playing the game without an auto and getting the badges.  I did 200 lovely ages without an auto, then I used an auto to get any challenge badges that came up.  It took me well over 6 months to finish that game.

PogoNutz

Of all the games I think I'd enjoy playing by hand, Mahjong is NOT one of them :)

I think I'd rather play with them darned toady frogs ;D

pogoisevil

Quote from: Motley on September 27, 2005, 01:51:34 PM
Try playing the game without an auto and getting the badges.  I did 200 lovely ages without an auto, then I used an auto to get any challenge badges that came up.  It took me well over 6 months to finish that game.
I also got my Transcendent Dragon badge without an auto. I became fairly good at it, except the Rooster used to stump me quite a bit. Took me 5 months to complete it. O0

Sith

All that I was wondering is that is my percentage higher on easy or medium to get through this a little quicker.
I started on medium and at times it will lose. I changed to Easy and it hasnt lost yet. I would play the game normally but I like to pay money to pogo-cheats.  O0

StormShadow

no it doesn't matter which difficulty setting you put it on.  i ran the auto on easy and was flying through the game finishing puzzles in about minute and half with the old momatic auto but the bad thing was you had to babysit that auto or it would stick.  the updated auto i have not seen any problems with, great job guys on that one.   O0

wattsmyname

greenflash

I'm with you Mr. Bill. Motley this is one I would not like to play for weeks on end. No thanks.  :P

PogoNutz

jacmad, I think that the auto is the fastest way to go.  You may hear of ways to speed things up but those methods can get you into serious legal trouble.  It can be long and tedious but just work on it a little at a time and mix it up with the other game badges.  You'll get there :)

PogoNutz

jacmad

NO NO NO....I got 35 chains 3 or 4 times and many 33 chains...Still no go................ >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview