Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider badge..the lazy way

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

use the lottso auto. Otherwise, no easy ways that I know of, not sure there could be easy ways.

helpmewin

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 28, 2005, 03:36:54 PM
use the lottso auto. Otherwise, no easy ways that I know of, not sure there could be easy ways.

yes, I can resort to that, just was hoping that maybe there was an easy way since everyone on this forum is so helpful and knowledgeable...off to lottso!   ;)

bubblegum

lottso isn't boreing if you have lots of friends to talk to but the lottso auto works really really well.  I bought it while back and no problems.

pogoisevil

I'd like to throw in my thanks for the GREAT tip!!

THANK YOU!!

bobby

avs1roy33

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on September 28, 2005, 04:33:52 PM
Quote from: TiffanyShea on September 28, 2005, 01:29:41 PM
Does anyone know why the badge for word whomp they said you would win from Word Whomp™: Find every single word TWICE IN A ROW between Friday, Sept. 30 and Monday, Oct. 3!  I played it and it does not give me the badge.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

I only know one person dumb enough to think 28 comes after 30. Bree um I mean Clouseau is that you?

LOL bob. You crack me up.

StormShadow

i did this trick to get my badge but i was wondering if it was just me or did others not get full credit fo rthe bonus cards?  I notice that when i had like 160 from the bonuse cards i would only get credit for lik 95.  Anyone else notice this?

SANATA

StormShadow

i have noticed on other games where i play by hand and still don't get credit for all tokens.......How slow does pogo expect us to play???????

avs1roy33

StormShadow

Hmmmmm that is weird, not that tokens matter til badge time like todays RDSS challenge........but then again my mini keeps calling me a tight wad and is getting demanding of a raise in his token allowance..........

greenflash

I noticed it Storm. But not until later in the day. I figured it out after one boring hand. I put it on hard, found a good hand with the scratch off cards all in one stack and just kept hitting replay this hand. I got full credit until later in the day. Then when I went to do it for a friend, it was NOT giving full amount. Maybe they came here and read this thread and fixed it. Pogo, get a real life, stop trying to make things so hard for us. haha   >:(
It still worked 10 times faster than playing it. I can't get either of the autos for this one to woirk, so I was so dreading this. It took me about 5-10 minuteds the first time, then 15-20 after they began to not give full credit for tokens.

UJ

Yes.

I noticed that too but at the end of the day, hey better that happening than having to play the game LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview