PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:42:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Newbie with some questions :)

Started by ArtsyGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtsyGirl

OK So I am pretty new to all this.  I have never cheated.  But, then I got to the dice derby badge where you have to get 10 spins of over 600 and I'm irritated as hell. LOL  So, what I want to know is can Pogo really tell if you use an auto program?  I know it will probably never happen, but if I win something, I don't want them saying you used an auto program, sorry you can't have the money.  How would they know?  They say they do, but are they bluffing? 

Also, any tips on that stupid dice derby badge???

Homer

Yes, pogo can tell if you are using autos. They have logs they refer to when someone wins a prize. Wallpapers and screensavers will not get your account audited but $$$ will. They don't ban people the way they used to for autos it seems they are slapping people on the wrist with a 72 hour suspension instead.

On Dice Derby it's best to play 9 lap races and double browse. For more on double browsing refer to our club center under the topic "Double Browsing"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

OMG..that badge was a pain in the royal frigging AAAAZZZZZ.  Took me a while to get it....was so much easier after doing double browsing.

wattsmyname

I ran the auto for 5 days 24 hours a day to get that badge.  Good luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview