Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider badge..the lazy way

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

Hi all- I really HATE spider solitaire- and although I know you caould get badge with the cheat program, I did it another way that I thought I'd pass on, though I'm sure others thought of it too--
play on 'hard'
only scratch the scratch cards- if none on first deal, just click on the piles in lower right and scratch any card you get, don't actually play the game at all - then, after all piles are dealt, hit 'new game' - sometimes you get 1 card total, or sometimes all of them - but either way, it takes all of 5 seconds per hand, and I had the badge in under 5 minutes that way!
:)
CHAD
(hard has the highest scratch card totals)

PogoNutz

Awesome tip.   O0

Thank you (and to think I actually played my first round until I saw this) :)

Spooks

The only with playing it that way is if you're wanting to gain ranks... this way you don't go up in rank...at least I haven't yet anyways and I'm almost done. Still at the same % level as when I started...

ClingFree

Thanks for the tip!   I played the game, but I like it - just havent been running with scissors after the glitch issues.

HotHarvest

PogoNutz

Quote from: ClingFree on September 28, 2005, 11:48:29 AM
Thanks for the tip!   I played the game, but I like it - just havent been running with scissors after the glitch issues.

Oh, just run with the scissors with the rounded tips :)

rexhrm

Great tip. got my mine in just under 5 mins as well.
Sadly I poked my roommates left eye out with the scissors I was running around with.

Oh well. He didnt need it anyway.   :D

AdDn8187

WOW great tip.. wish i had known that before I got the badge... maybe i'll check this site a few times an hour before I finish lottso, that game actually puts me to sleep.

lvdust72

UJ

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

I was soooo dreading doing this badge.

LaundryLady

Bless you for saving this granny from more gray hair(tucks Clairol box behind her) :-X

PogoNutz

The Word Whomp one starts Friday :)  It is a weekend badge.  ;)

SANATA

Quote from: cweirick on September 28, 2005, 11:17:50 AM
Hi all- I really HATE spider solitaire- and although I know you caould get badge with the cheat program, I did it another way that I thought I'd pass on, though I'm sure others thought of it too--
play on 'hard'
only scratch the scratch cards- if none on first deal, just click on the piles in lower right and scratch any card you get, don't actually play the game at all - then, after all piles are dealt, hit 'new game' - sometimes you get 1 card total, or sometimes all of them - but either way, it takes all of 5 seconds per hand, and I had the badge in under 5 minutes that way!
:)
CHAD
(hard has the highest scratch card totals)

SANATA

tyvm for the awsome tip got the badge in 5 mins i love this site ppl always telling us a better way to cheat then use the atuo lmao

SANATA

sry about the first post i never posted before and didnt know what i was doing  :'(

PogoNutz

That's ok Sanata, I post all the time and still don't have a clue about what I'm doing. ;D

JENNY28

thanks for that info i would never of guessed doing it that way got my badge within 15mins thankyou again

bubblegum

oh wow yes this is much easier...going to save me a lot of curseing..lol thank you for finding this out

helpmewin

:D   that was an awesome tip....I passed it on to some friends who HATE to play that game...thanks Chad!   

anyone know of an easy way for "boring" Lottso???    :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview