Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Badge Cheat

Started by kahloominatee,

Previous topic - Next topic

kahloominatee

Dont know if this is posted or not. .. (hope not) Ive learned after you win (or give up and push new game) itll tell you "you won (insert here) amount of tokens." Well if you close your rainy day window and click on home on your pogo page (ive been clicking home when my browser was on the room list page) itll double the tokens you won.

Example :

you win 200 tokens after winning on rainy day (or losing and giving up)
after it tells you you now have XX amount of tokens towards your badge
Close your rainy day browser window
now on the room list page click on home at the top
TADA it counted as double what you actually won.

Hope this is useful :)

kahloominatee

kahloominatee

someone should reply with a yes it worked, thank you lol

butch1286

not sure if I done it right but it didnt work for me. It said xx tokens i clicked game off and clicked back to home screen but it didn't work for me.

bubblegum

didn't work for me either, sorry.  But the clearing off the bonus cards and hitting new game did.

Spawn O Satan

i also noticed that if i play a game, close out and play something else, then come back to rainy day to play again, my rank progress increased without doing anything.

so if i won a game and was at 7%, i go play a game of lottso, when i go back into rainy day i'm up to 14% progress for doing nothing. so i'm been playing 1 game at a time and switching and climbing up ranks faster for doing nothing

thirteendown

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 01, 2005, 06:05:11 AM
i also noticed that if i play a game, close out and play something else, then come back to rainy day to play again, my rank progress increased without doing anything.

so if i won a game and was at 7%, i go play a game of lottso, when i go back into rainy day i'm up to 14% progress for doing nothing. so i'm been playing 1 game at a time and switching and climbing up ranks faster for doing nothing

The same thing happened to me with this current challenge.  The game loaded, and I decided to play another game before the entire screen came up, so I closed RDSS...came back...and I went up a rank.  I'm not going to take advantage of it, just thought that they would have fixed this problem by now.

bubblegum

last time they had rainiy day, I did that trick and got up to rank 50 in no time flat.  Luckily those 5 rank badges are buried under some other badges now.  I thought they would have fixed it to.  Good luck on reaching rank 50.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview