PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:29:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

some1 is selling there pogo account on ebay lmao

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

was browsing ebay to look for pogo to go games and found some1 is selling their account on there lmao £100gbp i thought that this is well funny

wattsmyname

I will have to check it out and see what the going rate for a Club Pogo account is.

Thanks

wattsmyname

Just checked it out. It is a club account

Starting bid is  $88.48
but it now      $176.96
287 badges
over 6 million in tokens

cranky

ummmmmmmmm i have more tokens and more badges!  i'm not selling my accout i think i speak for a lot of us when i say I LOVE IT TOOOOOOOO MUCH. :-*

BadgeManiac

What In The He|_|_  who would pay over 180 dollars for a 30 dollar account??!@?!?!?!!??!

Barbara

Hmmm, I wonder what I could get for my 410 badge account?  Prolly squat.

PB On The Run

Maybe someone would be willing to pay you in glazed donuts Barbara.  410 of them, one per badge, LOLOL!!

Barbara

Oh my!  I would be a terrific tub of goo with cavities galore if I were to do that.  Wait, if I washed them down with Diet Pepsi then this would help.  You are a genius, thanks!

bubblegum

I checked out that pogo thing to..omg..I even looked up his screen name..yep, lots of badges and stuff, but hasn't earned any badges in like 2 or 3 months though...is this even allowable by pogo? be interesting to know

pogohatesme

could you post a link to the ebay thing....lol would love to be nosey and check it out also...i've tried searching for it...and I'm not coming up with anything on ebay....thanks!

pogohatesme

SANATA

who would buy a club pogo account for over 180.00 crazy didnt even know u were allowed to sell your pogo account lmao

pogohatesme

looks like no one is stupid enough to do it...no one has even bid on it.....can't you cancel your membership and get a refund if he's not using it?

RC

When you cancel your Club subscription, you cancel any time remaining on it, and do not get a refund for any unused time. So if you paid for a year, and decide to cancel 6 months into it, you don't get 6 months of it paid back to you.. you pay for a year, you pay for the whole thing upfront, with no possible refunds.

pogohatesme

ok...thank your for clarifying that .....I pay for mine using the prepaid cards for Target so I didn't know how it worked.

bubblegum

I use target prepaid to.  Hubby works for target in loss prevention.  I get them at a discount..hehe

Laurie-Anne

I was searching ebay this morning and its amazing the amount of people selling their tokies. They will transfer them into your acount from theirs by playing poker. Its amazing how much people will pay for tokies. If you to go to Ebay to check it out just put "pogo tokens" in the search.
I could never part with my tokies. They mean too much to me lol.

bobby

66.00 for 25,000,000 tokens, it's amazing what people will pay for them

LastCall

now I have heard everything
was that the Lady or gentleman that was selling there soul :'(
   also?  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview