PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:10:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

who has the most?

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

Does any one know who has the most tokens on pogo. ive seen a guy with 115 million but has anyone seen more

Bree

Quote from: silkyuk9 on February 01, 2006, 11:46:08 AM
Does any one know who has the most tokens on pogo. ive seen a guy with 115 million but has anyone seen more

Silkyuk I do not look at people's token count so I would not know who has the most tokens on Pogo.  Why does it matter who has the most token count anyway? 

harley89

I dont pay attention to tokens if it was worth anything I might

babygurl424

why does it matter how many tokens ppl have??  they earned em..not me so i don't care..lol

Mary

don`t know i`ve seen people with tons but don`t care lol :)

IndianLover

I don't pay attention to peeps stuff I really don't care what they have, sry

pogohatesme

You sure are asking a lot of questions today lol...maybe we need to give ya your own thread lol O0

tigereyes

I think they were trying to get their posts up to PM

__Zelda__

person with most tokens ive saw was around 130 million, thinkin that might be person with most

cranky

i would not know either i cut auto on and leave lol

Jinx55

Chat's off most times don't see others tokens  8)

Mary

Libra

Quote from: Bree on February 01, 2006, 11:53:46 AM

Silkyuk I do not look at people's token count so I would not know who has the most tokens on Pogo.  Why does it matter who has the most token count anyway? 

:o Wow...Why is everyone so snappish?  It was just a question!

Silk, I've seen people with over a 100 million, and I can't wait to get that high myself so I can go blow them in a super high roller room in Hold'em.  And, I'm in a competition with a friend to see who can get the most tokens by the end of the year.  But, I'm competitive that way. 

CompetitiveLibra

Julie

Hmmm I think some people forget to take their happy pills sometimes :P but then again it is badge day ;) I think Silkyuk9 is just making "conversation" and there ain't nothing wrong with that and as admin have stated elsewhere I think in the "green star" thread that no question is too stupid or off limits within reason :)

In answer to the question I'll be honest, sometimes my chat is on sometimes it's off and sometimes when I'm bored I'm up for a peek at a profile or two.  The largest amount of tokies I've seen so far was 169+ million and that was about a week ago :)

__Zelda__

yeh beleive he was jus tryin to make a convo...dont see a reason to get snappy at him about it....1 of them nosey curious ppls im guessin :P

pogohatesme

LOL I don't think anyone was being snapish......Bree was just posting her answer to his question....and then asking one of her own.....

sapphire09

Libra

Quote from: __Zelda__ on February 02, 2006, 01:01:35 AM
yeh beleive he was jus tryin to make a convo...dont see a reason to get snappy at him about it....1 of them nosey curious ppls im guessin :P

8) I am one of them nosy-curious peoples too! 

Honestly, though?  I've seen people ask questions on here and the responses, quite frankly, are condescending to the point of beingrude.  It's enough to make a shyer person afraid to participate.... :-*

Libra

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 02, 2006, 04:16:02 AM
LOL I don't think anyone was being snapish......Bree was just posting her answer to his question....and then asking one of her own.....

Sorry, I didn't mean to discriminate.... several others were just as snappish, if not more so. 

ImpartialLibra

pogohatesme

*In her best singing voice......*  Why can't we all just get a longneck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview