PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:37:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

some1 is selling there pogo account on ebay lmao

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: Laurie-Anne on January 30, 2006, 11:33:17 AM
I was searching ebay this morning and its amazing the amount of people selling their tokies. They will transfer them into your acount from theirs by playing poker. Its amazing how much people will pay for tokies. If you to go to Ebay to check it out just put "pogo tokens" in the search.
I could never part with my tokies. They mean too much to me lol.

I was looking around Ebay .. shocked that people actually buy tokens .. Id rather buy the auto, get the tokens AND the badges, but thats me ......

pogohatesme

Lol you know they're on to something though...lol how often do we post about how quickly we can earn tokens using some of the best autos around from Badgehelp?  Lol I've got a little over 2 million.....might have to go put mine for sale sometime lol.....could earn em back in a couple weekends lol

Tori

....and to think I have been giving my 14 million (on one of my accts) away..for nothing ..oh dear, how blonde am I? lmao

Mommylov1216

oh my word!! this is too crazy!! I know they say people sell Anything on ebay.. but this is too wild! I can't believe they are selling tokens!

bubblegum

theres a  hotdog selling on ebay for 10grand.  If you want to see for youself type in nfc hot dog under search at ebay.

enonymous

Mary

tokies is one thing they do that all the time but wienners oh my  :-\

enonymous

I wish pogo would give you this message after getting a badge or spin.

"You may already be a weiner!"  :D

SaintHiρρo

ha ha ha, I can't help but laugh, I'm selling a poloroid of my video screen of a poloroid of a drawing of a hot dog. Bidding starts @ $3000... any bidders? Seriously, if you want major money and will be in the area of Detroit, buy some hot dogs from outside the arena, take a picture and say you were at the big game standing in the parking lot of where the players might have looked at when flying into Detroit... will sell big!

babygurl424

hahaha!!  who the hell would buy a hot dog??  so it will rot and stink up your house???  LOL  that is one messed up person!!

bubblegum

Hooper2092

Not always, but Ebay tends to pull "tokens" auctions. They used to gank the "simiolean" auctions for the Sims Online but not so much anymore. I've seen several actual accounts sell without being pulled so maybe there is a loophole. If for whatever reason, someone wants to get rid of their account, more power to them for making a profit  ;)
I do wonder what CP Lifers with 450+ badges would go for... I've always wondered and even considered putting mine up for auction and pulling it myself an hour or so before the auction ended just to see what it would approximately go for  :P

SaintHiρρo

The moment Pogo decides to charge $40 a year for all people (AOL'ers included), I'm posting my account on eBay! I have millions upon millions of tokens, countless badges (well, you can count them, only 400+) and almost all the pogo mini items purchased for the male side... maybe when I'm down on my luck and the IRS decides that I should have paid $15000 in taxes this year instead of $4000... then I'ma selling!

LastCall

Gee
  What is this > world coming  to ? ::) Selling tokens Unreal :-\
      I have a monopoly game hmmmmmmm wonder if they want to
         give me the real money in exchage for monopoly money ;)   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
            ANYONE interested? lmao  ::)
             to funny

SaintHiρρo

You know, this makes me want to run the Turbo 21 auto for about a week (while using Room Rover once it comes back) and selling those tokens I win during that time period on eBay. I could make a killing!

Mary

vasunlover

zzigzzag

9 years  of  REAL clicking for my 20 million +....spent a few million in mall.....I would NOT sell my tokies .....clicker blisters  are PRICELESS!.....lol

LastCall

I will bet your 20 mil tokens you are down to the bone on your Auto fingers lol :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview