This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile Games

Started by helpmewin,

Previous topic - Next topic

helpmewin

I am finally starting to convince myself to get at least one of these games for now.  From someone who already has the games, which, in your opinion would be the easiest one to start with?  and the price of the games I think I saw was $5.99 for unlimited....would I be correct in assuming that would be just for one game and not all the games they offer right now?

Thanks in advance for any input.   O0

quiltingbee

I have both Turbo 21 and Tri Peaks Mobile.  I finished Turbo in just a few hours and the Tri Peaks will take me forever (I have 3 badges, 100 artifacts to the 4th).  If you want something that will take a long time to finish, definately the Tri Peaks.

helpmewin

Quote from: quiltingbee on October 02, 2005, 06:43:09 AM
I have both Turbo 21 and Tri Peaks Mobile.  I finished Turbo in just a few hours and the Tri Peaks will take me forever (I have 3 badges, 100 artifacts to the 4th).  If you want something that will take a long time to finish, definately the Tri Peaks.

so if I NEVER play Turbo, would that be easy for me....and you finished it in a few hours......wow!  Do you have to win a lot of games to get the badges?   :D

quiltingbee

I think the last 2 badges you had to win about 40 games for each.  It may be harder if you don't know how to play but all you need is a little practice  O0

whowillsurvive

I have all three games ... and I too finished Turbo 21 quickly. 

Tri Peaks is a fun game that I enjoy and I am working on the final badge.  To get the 4th badge it does progress 1% per artifact.  To get the final badge it progresses at .06% per artifact. 

I stink at Poppit but I made it through the 4th badge and will eventually get the final one (some time in 2006 I predict).  I just work the game left to right and only win a small percentage of games I attempt.  It's mildly fun.

Overall - these Mobile Games do what I would like them to do .. entertain me while I am away from my computer.  I can run an auto on my home computer and play a Mobile game at the same time.  I recommend the Motorola V710 phone due to the large screen size.

PogoNutz

Ok, I'll give ya my input in case you haven't bought any yet.  I finally got a V phone and immediately (ok, after 9 that first night) bought all three games.  Poppit seems to be the easiest for me and in the limited time I've gotten to play, I'm half way to my second badge.  Tri peaks is going slow, but at least I'm advancing.  Turbo 21 is a totally different story.  I'm getting no where really fast.  I don't care for the game on pogo, and the mobile version isn't any easier for me.  I probably should have just saved that money.  You say you've never played it online, then I'd suggest you do that first.  If you have a hard time with it online, it won't be any easier on mobile (at least that is the case in my experience :)

Good luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview