PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

calling all Masters in Pinochle

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

is anyone willing to give up some rating points?  Every time I get up there, I fall back down and I am green again and [censored] I would REALLY appreciate it.

SANATA

avs1roy33

Reaching the master rating in pinochle requires much much more than double browsing.

cranky

how about i come with my 2 pogo names and u have ur 2 pogo names . i'm willing if u are . :-*

Lish

trust me, I've been double browsing lol.  Sure, I would be glad to double browse with you.   O0

cranky

lish how would we go about doing this! meet up in a pinochle  room maybe?

bubblegum

anyone willing to double browse with me?  I'M Not goot at pinochle and would love the rateings badges.  I'm good for early morning...thx

Lish

Quote from: cranky on October 02, 2005, 02:09:48 PM
lish how would we go about doing this! meet up in a pinochle  room maybe?
hrm.. I am trying to think of a way without letting out my personal info on here lol... if we met in a room, how would we know who is who?

How about this- I have AIM; sn sarcastabtch.  IM me on there, ok?  ;)

starwarsgeek

I just use the auto. I dont even know how to play the game.

Barbara

I love the Pinochle auto.  It won't get the ratings badges for you alone though.  It takes effort in conjunction with the auto.

x

buck123

thats an game ive actually earned ranks and badges from.....im 50 points from red... anyone need help thats purple right now get ahold of me im an awesome player 

cranky

5 points is good.....  me and someone are bought use-ing db and we only get like 2 and 3 points. :-*

Barbara

2Hot2Handle

I have tried double browsing and for some reason I cant get my comp to sustain it.. however i have multiple accounts upon which I can play Pino... and have multiple comps to do so with.. My mom who is one of the recent Hurricane Rita victims has expressed her desire to me to achieve the rating badges  in this game.. I have offered to help her and would love any and all help.

I will play till the end with anyone who wil help me with the Rating Badges.

Barbara

The perfect set up for you would be for you to hook up with someone who also has 2 computers.  Set your name on one computer with the most awesome pinochle auto:
http://badgehelp.com/pinochle.htm
While you use a dummy name and manipulate a loss.
Good luck and you will have the badge in no time with your spunky attitude.

2Hot2Handle

Ty Barbara!!  Spunky I am.. but I cant seem to find anyone willing to help me manipulate a loss .. Was hoping some of those whom have the "nack " for this would be willing to help..

Barbara

Hey Guys, this lady needs someone willing to join her in the badge quest for one of the most coveted badge sets in Pogorific.  Get 'er done!  Step up please.

bratsbemykids

anyone can private message me if they want to be my p, my rating is 1800 and i have other names that we can whoop....let me know if you want to work together ok......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview