Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Woohoo get them chicken wings ready

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Hockey starts tomorrow, I am so excited  :D,  bought my wings, going throw them in the fryer tomorrow and don't forget the blue cheese.  Dig out those hockey jerseys and wear them with pride because its HOCKEY SEASON - Yippie, yippie-  GO LIGHTNING.  Wish I had some of your cool little hockey smileys Homer, they would be totally appropriate here - hehehe.. :P-   I know Barbara is ready,  more than ready..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly222

I cant do chicken.....so mail me some when you get it made!

beanie

Oh Homer - why? why? - you know Phil. is our roughest opponent.  Barbara- I didnt know that- I will have to try it for the wings- usually I just dry them real good and throw their rumps in the hot oil and it frys them pretty crispy- then I toss them in that Franks Hot sauce with just a tad of butter in it to cool it just a little.  I have to do half in the cornstarch and see what happens.  Thanks hon..  - Homer, can you not put a lightning bolt on that there puck huh.... :P :P

bobby

beanie

Yum Yum - sounds like a plan to me Barbara.  I usually root for Phil too, I used to love and I mean LOVE your old goalie Roman Cechmanek.   Holly how come you don't do chicken?

beanie

:D you are too funny-  I mean the stuff you come up with.  Are your girls as quick witted as you?  That is a compliment you know.  Luv ya gf...  I probably with not be able to sleep waiting for tomorrow -  It has been toooo long.

avs1roy33

beanie

Awww thats cute-  I really miss Roy also - he was the King, he really mastered the sport.  I wonder what he's doing now?  He should go into announcing- that would be cool- because he was really cute too  :P

RC

Quote from: beanie on October 04, 2005, 05:49:33 PM
Awww thats cute-  I really miss Roy also - he was the King, he really mastered the sport.  I wonder what he's doing now?  He should go into announcing- that would be cool- because he was really cute too  :P

Patrick Roy actually co-owns a junior team in the QMJHL, and he's the team's general manager, and last week he fired the team's coach and took over as the new coach himself. So I think his plate is pretty full at the moment lol.

beanie

Ok - thanks RC - good to know-  I see the forum is overrun with Phil. fans -hehe, good luck this season  O0

avs1roy33

Even with Peter, the Avs are gonna steamroll over the flyers this season.  :'(  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on October 04, 2005, 07:08:27 PM
I agree, Sparticus.

Not any more.  :P I didn't think they were on the schedule but I was wrong. :-[

Homer

avs1roy33

Motley

Quote from: avs1roy33 on October 04, 2005, 07:16:10 PM
Who's mini is drunk? lol.  :o

I don't know but I got out my tank top, got ready to chow down on Barb's recipe, and I even made a cakey...only to see this....

RC

OK.. so it is officially past midnight on the east coast, which means hockey is starting TONIGHT!!!!!!!! 

Game On!!

GO FLYERS!!!

avs1roy33

beanie

Avs you got a huge TV and enough wings for us all - hehe :P

beanie

Uh oh - you sure you have a floppy - most dont have them unless you ask anymore- at least mine didnt- i especially wanted it so it could gather dust.  hehe-   crud Barbara now I have to go get some doritos  - I love those things - I have really gotten hooked on the spicy ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview