This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Qwerty

Started by Juniorverse,

Previous topic - Next topic

Juniorverse

Howdy!  Brand spankin new to this board!  Anyone know if you will be able to play against the computer in Qwerty....or am I stuck playing against a real person (YUK!)???

Barbara

The game has not yet been released.  From what I can tell, you will be able to play the bot.

RC

Yes indeed you will be able to.. in fact, the preview that you can see from the Pogo home page, shows the player playing vs. a bot.

You can read up on the rules and stuff, even check out the tutorial by clicking on that below the picture of the game board, by going here: http://www.pogo.com/help/squares/frame.jsp?game=squares&site=pogop

Barbara

He knows what he is talking about, he is intelligent, he is a Philly fan, he is well spoken, informative.....must resist the temptation.....  Shut up, just shut up!

RC

LOL Back atcha well spoken, informative, intelligent, Philly fan!  O0

Nice new signature too btw.. it's an honor to be included  :)

RC

I have a question not concerning this subject, but since my last reply where I used this emoticon:  O0 which I haven't really used much at all I suppose, cuz when I went to click on it, my cursor thingy hung there for a second, and each emoticon has a name for what it is, a description of it.. like one is a "wink", or "cheesy", or "grin", "angry", "sad", etc. ..and the name that you see when you hover over this  O0 is "afro", and if you were to type out the characters by hand to make that emoticon, it's a capital O followed by a zero, O 0 , which could kinda make ya think of an afro. I know it may not be a politically correct kinda thing, but was there an afro smiley at one time, and was changed to the thumbs up winking dude? But the characters and the hovering name, whatever ya call that, stayed the same? It seems very weird to go to click on a thumbs up, and see "afro" lol.

Homer

"Afro" is part of another smiley set available. The animated smileys were added at a later date. The only reason it is labeled "afro" is to keep the different smiley sets uniform.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview