This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stupid hearts badge - 30 games

Started by patandmegan,

Previous topic - Next topic

patandmegan

Hi there.  I have one badge left in 2003 - the hearts game I've tried winning for the past 4 weeks.  :'( Only have 3 out of 30.   >:(Can someone help me?  (By the way Bill, I emailed you).  Please please help me someone!

Barbara

I can help.  What would you like?  I've done it many times.

patandmegan

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Barbara, can't give my pogo name here.  Can you leave me a message with your email or ask for my email and i'll give you my pogo alter ego name?  Don't have enough messages to leave a message to you here.

Barbara

I PMd you with my e-mail addy.  I am also in chat if you need me Honey.  I can kick this out pretty quickly.

burning_bright25

Believe her when she says that LOL we whipped that one out in a matter of hours....I'm still very thankful to Barb.....

aussie_wombat

This badge is really getting me down too.  I have been trying to win it for a while on and off.  The puter players don't cheat fair and I can never find any one to help me out.  Any help or ideas would be most appreciated.   :-*
"Man who drives car is in charge of dangerous weapon"

PogoNutz

patandmegan

I'll help you but I  don't have enough messages to be able to send a message to you here.  It's OK if Barbara gives you my pogo name in an email to you and then you can email me there with your pogo name so I can run into you.  I'm definitely not very good but I do know how to lose!!!

Pat

*Angel*

Hello all,

I am new here, and also need this dumb badge to complete my album.   :-[

Any ideas, suggestions, or help would be most appreciated.   ;)

Barbara

You want to be able to play with a friend.  When you set up the room, make sure that you go to the "advanced options" and set the game so that you can only pass to the person across from you.  Have your friend take the lousy cards, high hearts and the Queen of spades, if possible.  They should pass to you low cards, no hearts.  If you don't have the Queen of spades, try to dump the King and or Ace of spades on them.  You will always lead with a club.  Try to make the next hand something with spades, hopefully, they will take the Queen of spades.  Then have then run their high hearts, while you dump your hearts.  Then have them play their high cards on down, while you dump cards along the way.  They will take most of the points and you will remain safe.  If one of the crap bots turns on you and towards the end you start to lose, remember that you can stand and sit in the winning bot's seat and take the win.  It is tedious, yet worth it.  Good luck and get a badge!

aussie_wombat

Thank you all for offers of help and advise.   I just keep plodding along and will get it sooner or later.  I think I have worked out how the puters cheat...putting that theory to the test now.

O0

aussie_wombat

WOO HOO!!!
I am now the proud owner of all challange badges for 2003, 2004 & 2005.  I also have all the special and super ones that have been put up for grabs since early 2004.   That win 30 x 100 point games in hearts is a long slow one to get.. just gotta keep plodding along and hope ya have some friends who will come lose well for ya.

"man who eats cookies is a bit crumby"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview