PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:38:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

People are asking to get caught

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I was fooling around in POPPA trying to finish this god forsaken game and this person is sitting there running the bot at the fattest speed possible and she doesnt realize that her name is showing up every round let alone finishing every round in under 27 seconds. You look at her badges and she has 3 stackum badges in one day and in the middle 300's with badges. Some people just dont get it!!

rhinogeon

what the heck... a person with name close to mine.?
rhino is not me  hence im not rhino i hope ppl see this

rhino

Hey STop taking my name and favorite badge. I guess if we ever meet up in the pogo rooms we will know who each other is by our badges. That is my fav badge!!
Hey Barbara we are overrun with squirrels here in S philly. Your cute little thingie reminded me of them.

Barbara

I live close enough to you to come and get them and relocate them to my house.  I have 25 and I am willing to take yours on too.

rhino

You know i dont know how to post a pic here but i have a pic of a squirrel on our screen door. Freaking things are going loonie. I am ready to break out my daniel boone hat and go hunting.

Barbara

Please don't hurt the squirrels.  He just wants a peanut.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Lish

Quote from: rhino on October 07, 2005, 04:37:45 PM
I was fooling around in POPPA trying to finish this god forsaken game and this person is sitting there running the bot at the fattest speed possible and she doesnt realize that her name is showing up every round let alone finishing every round in under 27 seconds. You look at her badges and she has 3 stackum badges in one day and in the middle 300's with badges. Some people just dont get it!!

morons.  It's people like that who ruin it for all us smart cheaters ;)

Jeffer

I drive home every day and I let the idiots doing 95 plus go past me so the Highway Patrol will catch them instead.  I think this is very similar situation.  Just let the morons take the heat off the more carefull ones.

pogoisevil

Quote from: rhino on October 07, 2005, 04:37:45 PM
Prolly a buncha folks like that who don't use common sense. They want badges and max tokens too.....just  a matter of time for them.

rhinogeon

nanners

Does anyone know about the Virus thing thats 'supposed' to be sent by Pogo...You are to send the message about it to everyone on your friends list or your account will be deleted...Sounds fishy to me

caroline196

another load of rubbish people send as a chain mail.just ignore and delete

nanners

thank you Julie...love your avatar...reminds me of Hawaii...my fav place in the world. I have deleted and told others to do same.

PogoNutz

Quote from: nanners on October 08, 2005, 04:31:30 AM
Does anyone know about the Virus thing thats 'supposed' to be sent by Pogo...You are to send the message about it to everyone on your friends list or your account will be deleted...Sounds fishy to me

If it is the virus I caught from pogo the symptoms include lack of sleep, restlessness, dry eyes (from forgetting to blink), muttering to yourself/your machine/your game, yelling at yourself/your machine/your game, eating meals that fit in your non-mouse hand, forgetfulness, and some other things that I can't remember.  There are similar symptoms for the mobile version of the virus but added are constant squinting and sore thumbs. LOL

Morning all

Barbara

Lol, Morning Mr Bill.  I hope I don't get this virus.  I am just getting over Badge Fever myself and I feel all vulnerable to infection.

nanners

that virus sounds contagious, and i don't mind having that either LOL...POGO-MANIA gotta love it. O0, just wish i could afford the autos i want....darn social security anyway :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview