Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Burger King?

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

Does anyone else find the king on the Burger King commercials to be down right creepy? The one with the construction worker is especially spooky. These just make me not want to eat there at all.

pogohatesme

I don't have cable so I've not seen the commericals lol but that's one of my fav places to eat lol so maybe it's a good thing I haven't seen them lol

avs1roy33

I've seen the commercials on network tv too. You're lucky you haven't seen him, he's scary.

Barbara

That freaky King guy who comes to bring people egg sammies gives me the willies.  He looks like something that escaped the Mardi Gras float. 

PogoNutz

What is really scary is some Ad person pitched this to BK and they said, "That's it, you're a genius"  lol

Barbara

Would you eat a sammy that some big bobble head brough to your window?  I have a very strict rule that anyone who peeks into my window had better have one of those big Ed McMahon checks on him or a search warrant, or in Jeffer's case, almond M&Ms.

sxybamabit

Momof5

I found the commercial when the guy woke up with the king beside him in bed to be down right nightmarish.  Gives me the chills.

Jeffer

That almost sounds like a scene from the "Godfather".

I'm putting a call into Mar's right now for a tractor trailer of Almond M & M's.  :)

Barbara

Quote from: MightyMomof5 on October 08, 2005, 09:09:31 PM
I found the commercial when the guy woke up with the king beside him in bed to be down right nightmarish. Gives me the chills.

Now you know how Priscilla felt in Graceland, YIKES!

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on October 08, 2005, 09:15:50 PM
That almost sounds like a scene from the "Godfather".

I'm putting a call into Mar's right now for a tractor trailer of Almond M & M's.  :)
Yippee!

Roseybud333

I don't think he would be that creepy if he didn't pop up out of nowhere and then not say anything! At least he could say something like: " I brought you this nice meatnormous sandwich"! LOL

Barbara

Wish I had a nickle for everytime I heard that line!

Madonna

The king really is creepy...kinda reminds me of my ex husband, but the "Burger King king
" has more personality than my ex does :o. Funny thing is, the king is a sneaky little man. There's no telling what he might do next. I refuse to eat there because he is a crappy spokesperson, and he turns my stomach (again, much like my ex). >:D

sleauxmeaux

Quaker Oats Guy: Nothing is better for thee than me!

Burger King King: Blow it out your colon with some flame broiled goodness!

I agree.. he's super creepy.

Barbara

Quote from: Madonna on October 08, 2005, 11:25:37 PM
The king really is creepy...kinda reminds me of my ex husband, but the "Burger King king
" has more personality than my ex does :o. Funny thing is, the king is a sneaky little man. There's no telling what he might do next. I refuse to eat there because he is a crappy spokesperson, and he turns my stomach (again, much like my ex). >:D
My ex, Mike was much like the creepy Burger King dude.  The only difference is that Mike would never dream of letting anyone "have it your way."  Sometimes I think about remarrying him just to assure the rest of his life a living hell.  Yep, I miss him like a cold sore.

RC

If you think the Burger King dude is creepy.. this is equally creepy and disturbing..

http://www.bkmasks.com/

Move your cursor around the picture and watch the King's eyes.. and then hover over the names of the masks.

I am really hoping I don't see any of these come Halloween.. it is indeed a scary thought.

Barbara

Ack!  That was wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin.

pogohatesme

Quote from: RC on October 09, 2005, 12:06:45 AM
If you think the Burger King dude is creepy.. this is equally creepy and disturbing..

http://www.bkmasks.com/

Move your cursor around the picture and watch the King's eyes.. and then hover over the names of the masks.

I am really hoping I don't see any of these come Halloween.. it is indeed a scary thought.

forget seeing them at halloween lol i think i may see them in my nightmares tonight lol.....those are weird

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview