This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

virtual hamster

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Anyone heard of where i could download a virtual hamster?  My daughters real one died.  And i dont think we want to get another real one.......

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly222

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

OMG my 8 yr old daughters hamster got in a fight with our cat and somehow the hamsters leg got broken and it cost $400 bucks at the vets to get the dam thing fixed!!!  Thats more than buying a new hamster, a new cage, new water bottle, toys and feed and stuff to fill the bottom of the cage...oh man.  But the hamster is still alive....oh well  :)

avs1roy33

I would switch vets.

I have a hamster and a dog (maltese) and they play together ALL the time. The dog will pick the hamster up if he gets to far away from him. Its the funniest thing.

pogohatesme

I had a hampster one time......he committed suicide by drowning himself in his water bowl....it was very tragic...now I stick with the cute little cyber pets lol

bubblegum

how sad.  you should come to my house.  I have a 8 yr old cat named cream puff, a 2 yr old hamster named sugaur, a 7 yr old parrort named walter and a 1 yr old st. bernard named buddy plus kids and a hubby...  :P

starwarsgeek

do you have a site for a virtual dog, cat, and a fish?

huggybear

Bubble, that sounds like my house! 1 year old german rot, a pearl cockateil, 3 fish tanks( 1 with fish 2 with frogs), chinchilla, 2 little boys and a husband.

bubblegum

I swear to god if it wasn't for me though, hubby and kids would be wearing 2 year old underwear (never changed) the laundry would be a science experment the fridge empty, the dog would walk himself and they would either starve to death or be living off of pizza hutt and the house would look worse then a jerrry springer reject episode. ;D

huggybear

I hear you there, my husband got a load of towels out of the dryer last night and started folding them.  I was like oh no what have you done wrong???? He say s nothing why? i said weve been together 9 years and youve never folded laundry.  Doubt hell do that again, lol

PogoNutz

Towels are easy to fold and aren't an admission of guilt in any way.  Now when he does a load of laundry that requires folding something that is not square or rectangle in shape he "may be" guilty of something.  If he does a load that requires ironing, or immediately being placed on hangers, he's busted  ;D

Barbara

Yes, once he starts folding the fitted king sized sheets properly then you know he is a serial killer.

huggybear

lol,  he says its not a big deal their just towels its not like i matched the 2 baskets full of socks

bubblegum

when my hubby does laundry beyond anything than folding towles or starting the washer, like ironing I know hes guilty of something, esp when he hangs up shirts or does ironing after brining me flowers from the store...

sleauxmeaux

We have 2 dogs and 7887 cats.

Okay, it just seems like 7887 cats. There's actually only 10 total. 7 adults and three kittens. Anyone want a cat?

holly222

When i was little we lived in the country and at one time had 33 cats.  Every evening I would go out on the back porch and yell.....kitty, kitty and they would all run from the wild to our house to be feed.....

sleauxmeaux

My virtual hamster just died after like 2 minutes. I was being nice to it and everything.

avs1roy33

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on October 10, 2005, 01:12:08 PM
We have 2 dogs and 7887 cats.

Okay, it just seems like 7887 cats. There's actually only 10 total. 7 adults and three kittens. Anyone want a cat?

I'll take a cat.  :)  I have about 20 stray cats in the neighborhood that I feed daily and keep them in my garage on cold nights. Its quite a circus when this happens. Its so funny to see all of those cats waiting for me on my porch when I come home from work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview