PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:40:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorites Tv Shows

Started by starwarsgeek,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Reality T.V.  I don't think so! As soon as you put a camera in the mix the "Reality" of any show goes out the window and you have a bunch of people trying to act and not doing a very good job of it. I have tried to watch them but can only stand it for as long as it takes me to find the remote and change the channel or shut the television of.

I vote for the Music channels (metal)

ilovenicklachey

Anyone able to catch me up on Desperate Housewives?  I haven't been able to watch much and I want to know what is going on with all the characters.  Can anyone help me?

Tara

American Idol
Prison Break

These are two that I don't want to record and watch later.

lostinpogoland

Helen

House
Bones

Wish they'd just put them both on the same night!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on May 02, 2006, 12:05:20 AM
Anyone able to catch me up on Desperate Housewives?  I haven't been able to watch much and I want to know what is going on with all the characters.  Can anyone help me?

I watch the show but by no means an expert or able to tell you enough about the characters to get you caught up. All I know is that Edie (hope I spelled her name right) was looking mighty good lookin' on Sunday. Probably the hottest I've seen her yet!

foxx

http://televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=142

Great recaps...

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 07:09:46 AM

I watch the show but by no means an expert or able to tell you enough about the characters to get you caught up. All I know is that Edie (hope I spelled her name right) was looking mighty good lookin' on Sunday. Probably the hottest I've seen her yet!

Wonder what it would take for Hippo to get rid of that avatar and bring his bones back?  :-\

stewieG

saint i see you watch raw and smackdown....what do you think of trish dressing like mickie james and that wholw spirit squad thing???? can't believe they put him up against john cena for the belt last night.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 07:50:42 AM

Wonder what it would take for Hippo to get rid of that avatar and bring his bones back?  :-\

The bones? Hmmm, who knows but right now I'm as pumped up as Barry Bonds was during his recordbreaking Home Run season. Feel the power of the Ultimate Hippooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 07:53:00 AM
saint i see you watch raw and smackdown....what do you think of trish dressing like mickie james and that wholw spirit squad thing???? can't believe they put him up against john cena for the belt last night.

I watch WWE & TNA. I watch Raw & SmackDown. I thought Raw was pretty decent for a show AFTER a PPV. Could have been better. The Spirit Squad being co-General Managers for the night was funny. Each week I see them they improve. I loved the Trish/Mickie switch-a-roo the last few weeks and thought Trish was pretty hot and I loved the outfits she were wearing during that time. Mickie did OK as Trish but she should stay away from the blonde hair. Joey Styles leaving Raw last night was probably one of the best Raw events in a long time. Can't wait for him to appear on ECW again. And in terms of Cena, great work last night even though he (and Edge & Hemsley) were all REALLY banged up from the night before. I honestly thought Kenny was going to win since Hunter was the Special Ref and the odds were stacked against Cena in every way possible. Why would Kenny go after the ref I'll never know. Anyway, wasn't too bad of a night. May 19th........

stewieG

joeys speach was awesome......me and my roommate are huge cena fans as too wrestling we have every cena and trish action figure....in the package we dont play with em lol and just about every wrestling card ever made and maybe 3000 doubles we dont know what to do with lol

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 07:53:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 07:50:42 AM

The bones? Hmmm, who knows but right now I'm as pumped up as Barry Bonds was during his recordbreaking Home Run season. Feel the power of the Ultimate Hippooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OMG..Bones = Your Skelton avatar !!   Sheesh Mr Big Pumped Up Like Barry Bonds Wannabe !!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: stewieG on May 02, 2006, 08:00:45 AM
joeys speach was awesome......me and my roommate are huge cena fans as too wrestling we have every cena and trish action figure....in the package we dont play with em lol and just about every wrestling card ever made and maybe 3000 doubles we dont know what to do with lol

Well just for you, here is Joey's speech word for word:

"You want to apologize? Like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions of people worldwide, and I'm gonna come down there and work with you. I'm not coming back, and now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world, why for seven years in ECW I was the unscripted, uncensored, loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago, WWE called me, I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired...again, Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot, and from week one, week after week I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences in professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say 'pro wrestling', I'm not allowed to say 'wrestler'. I have to say 'sports entertainment' and refer to the wrestlers as 'superstars'. I'm told to deliberant ignore the moves and the holds during the matches so I can tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is damn insulting to the athletes, the 'wrestlers', not the entertainers who leave their families three hundred days a year to ply their craft in that ring. Here's the best part, because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller I get pulled from Wrestlemania, and the reason I'm given is, is because I don't sound like Jim Ross who's the guy they fired in the first place. That makes sense, right? So I swallow the bitter pill, I'm a company guy. I get bumped from Wrestlemania. Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough to call Backlash!? In ECW, I called live pay-per-views on my own, solo, no color commentators dragging me down. Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller. Well you know what? I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of male cheerleaders. I am sick of boogers and bathroom humor and semen and I am sick of our chairman. Who likes to talk about his own semen, he mocks God... he mocks God!!!!! And makes out with the divas all to feed his own insatiable ego. I am sick of sports entertainment, and most of all I am sick of you fans who actually buy into that crap! This sports entertainment circus! I never needed this job, and I don't want this job anymore."

[At this point Joey pulls the WWE collar off the microphone and tosses it away.]

"I quit!"

ilovenicklachey

Foxx thanks for the link to keep me updated on Desperate Housewives.  That should help me a lot. But I am always up for chatin' with anyone that wants to talk Desperate.

ilovenicklachey

Favorite tv shows.  How could I forget The Dukes of Hazzard.  I love it.  Anyone else?

Tara

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on May 02, 2006, 08:38:23 AM
Foxx thanks for the link to keep me updated on Desperate Housewives.  That should help me a lot. But I am always up for chatin' with anyone that wants to talk Desperate.

Then make you a thread in the Off Topic section like we do other TV shows. I'm sure theres alot of people who watch it.

Helen

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on May 02, 2006, 08:38:23 AM

Nick, if you want to start a thread on Desperate Housewives....I'd be glad to chat with you about it. This past Sunday was pretttttty good.  O0

stewieG

Helen

Hey Stewie.....tell Nick to start the thread for Desperate Housewives!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview