PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:40:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorites Tv Shows

Started by starwarsgeek,

Previous topic - Next topic

starwarsgeek

just want to see what klind of shows people like this week

Barbara

Hockey, football and then the television goes off, as well it should.  I will watch Max's movies on DVD though.  Okay, and Homer and I watch Bones and House MD together.

Motley

After pondering a question like that, I realize I watch too much TV.  I used to watch only wrestling, nascar, Friends, Forensic Files, American Idol, and All My Children.  But in the past year, I have picked up House, Body of Evidence, I,Detective, Maury, My Name is Earl, and possibly the worst show ever...Jerry Springer.  Once in awhile, I will watch Motocross.  I'll have to add this last one, since I have the dvd collection and it is still my all time favorite show...The Monkees.

AdDn8187

I"m sure i'll be considered a one of a kind nerd herd when saying I am a reality TV addict.  Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol you name it.. but gotta also include CSI and Law and Order I still  :'( when I see the show without Jerry Orbach.  

Betty Boop

Bones, Vegas, All the CSI shows. Close to Home, Lost, Extreme Makeover Home Edition,and yes 3 Wishes....I am a sucker for the emotional.......and thanks goodness for 2 VCRS.....tape them all and watch them on Sats...lol

lvdust72

I am such a TV addict, I go thru the TV Guide and have to make a schedule and print it out, so I don't miss anything.....Thanks to badgehelp, I can work on my badges while watching my favorite shows. (Reality TV is WAY addicting.  I love seeing what kind of torture people are willing to go thru for money!) O0  Of course I have to watch all my CSI's (You can learn sooooo much and never know when you might need the info.) I do miss the old TGIF :'( , was nice to get away from my reality and escape into a good comedy!  My son controls the TV during the day, and he makes me watch playhouse disney  >:( .

holly222

Monday
8pm-    Surface               
9pm-    Prison Break     
10pm-  Medium               

Tuesday
8pm-    Bones                 
9pm-    Supernatural         
10pm-  Nip Tuck               

Wednesday

9pm-    Lost                             
10pm-   Invasion               

Thursday
8pm-    Survivor    and smallsvile......same time.....             
9pm-    CSI                         
10pm- ER
Friday
8pm-    Ghost Whisperer   
9pm-    Threshold               

Sunday-
Deperate housewifes
and Greys anatomy....

I have a very busy nightly schedule.......Durring the day my tv stays on toon disney due to the children........L

PogoNutz

I have a DVR through my cable company so rarely watch anything when it is scheduled (although if I'm not actively watching something I'll have CNN headline news, Barb news, or Cops playing in the background).  I record/watch CSI and CSI Miami, Cold Case, Without a Trace, Forensic Files, The Investigators, and Extreme Evidence.  I also watch 24 (but only after the season is over and I can rent the dvds.  It only takes 18 hours that way LOL)

Of course you realize that I multi-task so when I'm watching TV, I'm also on here and pogo  ;D

Oh wow, just noticed I finished Stack 'em on my other computer.  Time to head up north and meet up with Bob :)

Barbara

Hooray!  I am glad you finished Stack'em  You get a gold star!

PogoNutz

Thank ya Barbara.  Working on them Penguin's now :)

Barbara

That sounds like fun, except for the part where you have to actually do it.  I am fighting with Anaka over what Homer wants for dinner.  She can be a real pain.

WonderMom

Like Mr. Bill, I have a DVR and a rarely watch things when they are actually on, lol, but here it goes: Law & Order and L&O SVU, Lost, Invasion, ER, Surface, Cold Case Files, The First 48.  I've gotten really spoiled with Tivo, but I love it because I can watch all my shows when I have time (which is usually on the weekends) and I don't have to fight for the remote.  I have 4 boys and they prefer to watch Toon Disney in the afternoons.  If they don't behave I threaten them with Oprah and that usually snaps them into shape, lol.

vasunlover

I like Law & Order (the original and SVU), CSI (orginal & NY), Missing Without a Trace, Ghost Whisperer and usually any dumb show that will just make me laugh :D

vasunlover

OOps, big blunder I meant Miami not NY---no never NY >:D

nanners

Drag-racing....CSI's.....and some nascar....but mostly drag-racing as we have our own race car...vrooooom! and the season is almost over. :'(

avs1roy33

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 09:25:48 AM
Hockey, football and then the television goes off, as well it should. I will watch Max's movies on DVD though. Okay, and Homer and I watch Bones and House MD together.

House MD is my favorite show. I think we've had a chat about it before Barbara. I watch the Simpsons, House MD, and hockey. Thats it. I look forward to House every week.

masters angel

Barbara is bones the kathy reichs series? I absolutely LOVE allll of her books and when she did a book signing in London she mentioned the series but I cant get it  :'( is it any good?

Gerald

Barbara

Quote from: masters angel on October 10, 2005, 02:35:24 PM
Barbara is bones the kathy reichs series? I absolutely LOVE allll of her books and when she did a book signing in London she mentioned the series but I cant get it  :'( is it any good?
Yes, it is and it is a great show.  Homer turned me onto it.  Avs turned me onto HOuse.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview