PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorites Tv Shows

Started by starwarsgeek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I looooooove all the Law & Order shows. LMAO when my hubby hears the theme music he goes in the other room. ER, Martha and Donald's The Apprentice, All My Children, One Life To Live, The People's Court LOL Nascar,Big Brother (when it's on) The Surreal Life, My Fair Brady and now all the White Sox games!!!!! GO SOX!

lilgreenfrog

My TV veiwing habits are greatly influenced by my 22 year old daughter.
7th Heaven
Gilmore Girls
O.C.
Surreal Life
Real World........(so very not real)
Ellen
And the new DVD's are released on Tuesday, so we pick one or two of them up each week.
This topic got me reminiscing a bit...I used to be sooo addicted Police Woman. Watched it always. Also, my next door neighbor and I would play Police Woman. I was Pepper...she was Salty and my cousin was Christy Love.  LOL We had badges, cap guns, and a fake diamond necklace. The necklace would be stolen over and over again. We'd go undercover and get the bad guys. Think I'll give "Salty" a call tonight.... :)

PogoNutz

Quote from: lilgreenfrog on October 10, 2005, 08:32:40 PM
...I used to be sooo addicted Police Woman. Watched it always.

I was 20 when that show first came out.  I loved Angie Dickinson  :)

masters angel

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 04:08:29 PM
Quote from: masters angel on October 10, 2005, 02:35:24 PM
Barbara is bones the kathy reichs series? I absolutely LOVE allll of her books and when she did a book signing in London she mentioned the series but I cant get it  :'( is it any good?
Yes, it is and it is a great show.  Homer turned me onto it.  Avs turned me onto HOuse.

I dont like house but i really really wish i could get bones, she made it sound so good (which obviously she would but still!)

Notquitecherry

my fav shows are csi and csi miami, all law and orders, las vegas, crossing jordan and wanted and big brother when they are out and last but not least charmed (love that show) lol

starwarsgeek

Will my all time favorite is the Andy Milonakis Show

irisheyesRsmiling

here goes, i also have tivo;
Survivor
both apprentices
big brother
surreal life
x-play
nip-tuck
america's next top model
queer as folk(its over now >:()
carnivale(over now >:(0
dead like me
sopranos
family plots
inked
intervention
project greenlight
queer eye for the straight guy
the biggest loser
weeds
the real world
realworld/road rules challenge(when its on)
what not to wear(BBCA version)
are you being served?(also on the bbca)

i think that's it :D

bobby

mst  3000
family guy
simpsons
malcom in the middle
drew carry
whose line is it anyway
futurama
aqua teen
american dad
attack of the show
king of the hill
csi
south park
blue collar tv
etc. ;D

zipper

My MUST see TV is Prison Break and Lost.

Also watch Big Brother, Survivor, Apprentice, Simpsons, Family Guy, Desperate Housewife, Oprah, CSI:,....hmmm :-\...think thats about it..watch more shows as I am a TVholic ;D..my cable bill is ridiculous :o...I have EVERYTHING!LOL! Watch a tone of movies also...

liebe_angel

CSI  crimal minds , CSINY, Law& Order, Law & OrderSVU, Smallville, world's biggest loser, E-ring and my favorite House

HollyDazed

IrishEyesRSmiling - your a person after my own heart - the more reality (or fake reality) the better.

I'm almost ashamed to say we have 3 tivos, 2 80 hour and 1 40 hour.  How can two people need 3 tivos?

avs1roy33

Quote from: starwarsgeek on October 13, 2005, 08:41:52 AM
Will my all time favorite is the Andy Milonakis Show

Does that even count as a show? I lose brain cells when that comes on.

sleauxmeaux

Um. Lets see.. favorite shows..

Sunday: King of the Hill, Simpsons, War at Home, Family Guy (I watch American Dad, too, but it's not really a favorite)

Monday: Uh.. sort of a guilty pleasure.. but I watch Monday Night Raw (don't tell anyone), and then Medium at 10. :)

Tuesday: House (and I dvr My Name is Earl). House is my favorite show and I want to strangle Fox for interrupting it with baseball! Grr.

Wednesday: Apprentice Martha

Thursday: Joey, Will & Grace, Apprentice Trump (ya fired!)

Friday: Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis (new eps), Threshold and yes, sometimes I watch Friday Night Smackdown (don't tell anyone!)

Other Shows I can't live without: Mythbusters (Discovery Channel), Iron Chef (both versions), Alton Brown's Good Eats (last two on Food Network). I watch Leno and Conan late night, too, and Star Trek eps on Spike TV during the weekday afternoons. :) I also like Home Improvement on TBS.

I want Boomerang, cause I lurve old cartoons like Top Cat (have the set on dvd -- was a gift from my girlfriend), Jetsons, Flintstones, and Hair Bear. lol. Stupid cable company doesn't offer it!

SexySagittarian

Favorite TV....Gosh, that's a tall order.
Sunday; Extreme Home Makeovers, Charmed, Desperate Housewives & Gray's Anatomy
Monday; Las Vegas & Medium
Tuesday; Bones, Deadly Intentions, House & Commander and Chief
Wednesday; LOST & Invasion
Thursday; Smallville & Night Stalker
Friday; Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Three Wishes, Inconceivable, Ghost Whisperer, Threshhold & NUMBERS
Saturday; A wasted day on TV..I can't find anything that I like
Monday through Friday afternoons ; One Life to Live, All My Children and General Hospital

Obviously we tape a lot of shows to be watched at different times

WOW...I'm thinking I may need an intervention... this makes it look like I may be addicted to TV! :o

PogoNutz

Quote from: PogoSlave on October 14, 2005, 03:42:46 AM
WOW...I'm thinking I may need an intervention... this makes it look like I may be addicted to TV! :o

I used to have that problem until I swapped it for my addiction to Pogo.  (or maybe it is correct to say that I added an addiction to Pogo and still have the TV one :) )

irisheyesRsmiling

Thanks Holly, LOL--I am addicted to my darn TV and the reality shows--just cant help it, I watch basically any and all reality shows, I am here to say,   Hi, my name is Irish and I'm addicted to reality tv and of course Pogo-heee heeee!!! And my PS2 and gaming, i spend 8-10 hours on my days off gaming online with pogo and offline with the PS2, welp,hagd all, happy gaming and tv watching!!!!  O0

PogoNutz

Quote from: irisheyesRsmiling on October 14, 2005, 09:29:45 AM
I am here to say,   Hi, my name is Irish and I'm addicted to reality tv and of course Pogo-heee heeee!!!

Hi Irish :)

avs1roy33

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on October 14, 2005, 02:06:35 AM
House is my favorite show and I want to strangle Fox for interrupting it with baseball! Grr.

I know what you mean! Grrrrrr. Much longer and there will be withdrawls.

SaintHiρρo

I tried to be quiet but I couldn't anymore, lol:

Sunday: Charmed, Hogan Knows Best, Football (during the day), Punk'd, Pimp My Ride, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Monday: Monday Night Football (I'm PST), WWE Monday Night Raw
Tuesday: The Amazing Race, The Real World, Dog the Bounty Hunter
Wednesday: The Apprentice: Martha Stewart (not as bad as people say it is), American Next Top Model
Thursday: Smallville
Friday: WWE Friday Night SmackDown, Making the Band 3, The Soup
Saturday: TNA impact!, Cheaters, VH1's "100... something"

And that's only new episodes. Doesn't include repeats like "Cops", "I Love Lucy" (greatest comedy of all time), or "Friends". Nor does it include mornings when I must watch ESPN SportsCenter. It's a wonder I get any badge work done! Oops, need to get closer on Tri-Peaks Mobile... might have last badge before 2005 is over!

Wagonz

My favorite Televison show would be crank yankers, southpark, ufc fighting, and some other chit.  To bad half the shows they have on television are all crap :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview