Sooo....

Started by lori,

Previous topic - Next topic

lori

Got that Qwerty auto out yet?  :o ;) O0

*runs and hides*
:D

Barbara

As a matter of fact, yes.  Why let a little thing like actually seeing the game first stand in the way.  I am beta testing it right now.

holly222

Mr. Rasputia

Lol Barbara, let me know how the auto works because i'm using the Stellar sweeper auto ;)

Barbara

lori

LOL, well, you know as soon as the game is out what's gonna happen....i was just beating the rush.  ;)

PogoNutz

Actually, you'll probably be able to use the original auto for Word Whomp as an interim solution until the new auto comes out :) 

huggybear

So mr bill do you have inside infomation? You sound pretty sure about that

PogoNutz

Oh no, this part isn't inside information :)

The picture for QWERTY shows 8 tiles so you could just type 6 into the wizard and get a list of words.  You should be able to just look down the list and find a word that matches something on the board.  You may be able to also use the scrabble website helper as well or any other word finder program.  The only problem I see with any of these options is that you'll have to figure in the "wild" tiles yourself.  When BH comes out with an auto, they'll be able to figure those in like they do with the word jong auto.
If the game is as straitforward as it looks, the auto should be (relatively) easy to create for the programmers (and impossible for me:))

The above options aren't "auto" but they would be manual w/ assistance. ;)

Barbara

huggybear

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 06:56:52 PM
Gold star stuff, thanks

Wow, very nice :)  This almost breaks me even with that demerit I got when I made a joke about a certain unnamed poker badge, and a certain unnamed amount of time needed to get there.  hehehe

Barbara

Oh man, am I ever going to live down that 80,000 hand badge?

PogoNutz

Oh, that's nothing you have to live down.  You stuck with it until you got it, and the key is you got the badge.  I haven't gotten mine yet.  Of course if it takes me more time to get mine, I'll never tell  :-X

avs1roy33

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 07:19:55 PM
Oh man, am I ever going to live down that 80,000 hand badge?

Let's not forget my 125 hand Royal Flush Badge.  >:D

Barbara

As if you would allow me to forget it Honey.   :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview