This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Well, It was worth a try....LOL

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Subject:     When is Qwerty coming out?...

Qwerty

Submitted:     10/10/2005 05:36 PM
Last Updated:     10/10/2005 06:04 PM

Discussion Thread
Response    10/10/2005 06:04 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in QWERTY! Put your word game skills to the test with new two-player QWERTY! Spell words across the grid and try to capture the Golden Stars and to reach your opponent's letters! Connect from one of your own words over to your opponents' words to make a CONNECTION BONUS. A revolution in word games starts with QWERTY, available only at Club Pogo!

We don't have the release date finalized yet, but you will be able to find out more about QWERTY from its "Preview" link, in the top left corner of the Pogo Home Page.

If I can help with anything else, please update this question and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

PogoNutz

They are trying to sweat me out to see if I will post what I know, because I do know when they are going to release it but I'm not saying.  They won't get me to spill the beans, I'm a patient man and even have my own doctor.

Barbara

You forgot to say "pretty please"
Hey Bill, thanks for the PM telling me when the game is being released.  I won't tell anyone that you sent it, pinkie swear.

holly222

Hey, Hey......Bill I thought we were friends....... ;D

Ohh and they pushed my hubbys return back again.....gonna be longer, were gonna have to get a bigger sign and more letters to put up..... :-[

PogoNutz

Sorry to hear that Holly, maybe just start on an extra sign :)  I'll be anxiously awaiting the report that he's back, if you can find a few minutes sometime in those first couple weeks ;)

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 06:09:55 PM
You forgot to say "pretty please"
Hey Bill, thanks for the PM telling me when the game is being released.  I won't tell anyone that you sent it, pinkie swear.

You know I had to share with someone who could back me up when they release this game.  :)  Otherwise, people might think I'm inclined to make stuff up which is silly because I normally stand up to do that  ;)

huggybear

i just cant wait to see if qwerty and my computer are going to bond well or not. hopefully just a couple more days

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview