PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:43:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting busted?

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

silvrcraze

I'm new and I'm sure this probably has been asked before.  I know a lot of people have asked how do you get caught but my question is a little different.

I just started checking out the cheats.  I've been using trial versions to see what it's all about.  Normally I get my badges  on my own but if I am playing a game on my own and have used autos in the past can pogo tell and deny me what I could have won while I was playing on my own?

Also, I was reading a post that said if you fill the high scores board quickly they can tell but there are plenty of rooms that I've gone in which must have been just opened and I've filled them very quickly.  Also, some games I'm really good at so I do have a lot of high scores. 

I'm sorry if this is a repeated question but I couldn't find an exact topic to my question.

BadgeManiac

By My Knowledge I Have Learned The Past Few Months Maybe A Year Dunno But Anyway. Since You Said And i Will QUOTE Your Question "I just started checking out the cheats.  I've been using trial versions to see what it's all about.  Normally I get my badges  on my own but if I am playing a game on my own and have used autos in the past can pogo tell and deny me what I could have won while I was playing on my own?" Since you have just been using the trials and been playing mostly by hand then there isnt any reasons for pogo to deny your prizes to you. unless you use an auto alot like me :D lol.

silvrcraze

I haven't been having the best of luck with them so I don't know if i want to continue all that much.  There's just those few games that I hate but I want my badge.  I get bored during the day so at least when I am playing on my own it gives me something to do and keeps my braining partially active!

I just don't know what they go by when they try to determine if your using a cheat and if they deny you if they've determined u've used one in the past. 

BadgeManiac

They Can't Determine If You Have (If It's Trial) If You Do decide to purchase/use them if u win a JP or a Prize (I.E. Mug,Coffe Maker, Shirts) It Would Be Best To No Claim It. Cause Then Pogo Might Be Able To Tell Auto Usage. And Your Account Audited. If Its A Wallpaper,Screen Saver, ETC. Then No Worries. Ive Used Autos For About A Year and a half and i havent even won a wallpaper. so i have no worries YET!!! .... lol

silvrcraze

I've won 1 this whole year and it was UGLY!!!!!

BadgeManiac

lol i havent won none in about a year...lol im so unlucky but hey who cares i want the badges!!!!!  ..... BTW !!!!  I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY "QWERTY" I WON!! i got RANK B!!! im almost C but i quit gotta finish my penguins badge

PogoNutz

You can get caught using an auto (trial or not).  Some autos click at exactly the same rate each and every time.  Real folks will have slight variations in their clicking speed.  Playing game after game after game for hours at a time without taking breaks now and again, or clearing the board at a rate that is just not possible is another way and they can also tell you used an auto.  If you are careful and mix it up a bit, you may be able to get past their audit so it is really a matter of whether you feel lucky (well, do ya  ;) )

If they suspect you have used an auto, (even if you are not using one when you win), they will deny the prize and (the biggest insult) pull the badge back :(

If it were me and I won a prize on my primary account, I'd never claim it (I've had autos running for days on that account).  My badges mean more to me than any prize ;D

If you win and claim it, let us know how it worked out.  We'll all be pulling for ya O0

silvrcraze

I'll never win anyways but if I do I'll let ya know. 

I haven't used any auto for a long period of time and I interupt them like crazy to send out emails and IMs to people.

PogoNutz

My problem is I have my desktop playing the games while I'm on my lap top on this forum, or playing on my other account, or whatever :)

sd1619

I won $20 under one name and I never got it and my badge disappeared.  I never gave them the satisfaction of even questioning it.  I do have a question though.  If I would win a prize under another name and that name never used an auto, I'm assuming they can't trace that account back to an account that I had used an auto on?

silvrcraze

Besides the unusual timing it takes to win a game can they legally use anything else against you?  Cuz I have no life so I will sit on Pogo and play for hours straight.  Slots, I repetatively click like an auto would do.  If I find a game I like or am determined to get a badge I play the heck out of that game. 

avs1roy33

Using the autos is pretty easy to catch. The slot auto will usually click after the same amount of seconds every time, wich is nearly impossible playing it by hand. Playing the games by hand is hard to confuse with the auto playing.

sleauxmeaux

Thing is.. it wouldn't be THAT difficult to code the autos to randomize the clicking speed, which would make it much more difficult for Pogo to catch, as well as having it take a break for x minutes every y minutes of play. That should be childs play compared to having the auto play the game itself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview