This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

upcoming challenges?

Started by dv63,

Previous topic - Next topic

dv63

does anyone know what the upcoming challenges are for after Oct 18. usually someone has posted challenges for a few weeks ahead, but i haven't found any yet. I like to pick my personal challenge according to what is coming soon so I don't play a game I don't like 2 weeks in a row.

huggybear

caroline196

pogo has stopped people finding out upcoming challenges and stopped most sites from posting new images for the new and upcoming games.if you look on some badge websites,pogo has asked them to remove new info on games so looks like it will harder to post new badges etc

huggybear

Oh thats why.  thank you for the info.  I go to one perticular site and noticed all the info is gone

bubblegum

caroline196

because pogo threatened to sue people for stealing images from their sites

Barbara

Yep, I could see where that would be a sore spot with EA.

bubblegum

stealing? I hardly call it stealing.  I see it more as free publicity for pogo.  We see the upcoming games, the cool new badges...we want to stay or sign up.

Barbara

It is actually going into their site and stealing information.

PogoNutz

It would be like me sending my pet mouse to someone's avatar, taking some, and bringing it back to me.

Looks like some more training is in order :)

bubblegum

well I would think pogo has more important things to do than worry than going after websites that promote them, like getting qwerty up and running and fixed

Barbara

Pogo hasn't officially released Qwerty.  As frustrating as it is, we need to give them a chance.

caroline196

thats correct barbara.QWERTY isnt offically released until tomorrow.always bound to be a few issues to deal with.the game is not going to run away,so please be patient,i know it s frustrating,but just remember yesterday QWERTY wasnt even here so im sure you can live without it for a few more hours etc

bubblegum

qwerty isn't even working for me..oh well...at least its an excuse for me to finish poppit..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview