Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ice Cream

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

What's your fav flavor of ice cream??!??  The reason I bring this topic up is because I found a new flavor at Wal-Mart last night......Birthday Cake flavored Ice cream....it is soooooo awesome!!!!!!  I love licking the cake and brownie bowl clean after making it so this is perfect for me and anyone else who loves to do that!! O0

holly222

I tryed that at a ice cream shop last month......I have to get it a least once a week now........so much easyer than baking a cake just to eat the mix....... ;D

Motley

My favorite is chocolate chip.  It always has been and probably always will be.  Like the rest of my life, nothing much changes except the days on the calendar and my clothes.

Roseybud333

I forgot what company did it but i think it was Kemps but they had come out with chocolate eclair and strawberry eclair ice cream as a special edition. . . . Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy. . . just like the real thing minus the stick LOL

cathyl1226

Hershey makes an awsome Cotton Candy ice cream that tastes exactly like cotton candy.

Barbara

Bruster's ice cream cakey, chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, with raspberry filling and devil's food cakey.

wattsmyname

foxx

For those of you who love Ice Cream Sandwiches....

Edy's makes "Ice Cream Sandwich" Ice cream...its really like I have died and gone to Heaven...

and I am not even an ice cream fan...

spidertail

have u tried bluebell moolenium crunch???? omg - it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 11, 2005, 12:30:41 PM
What's your fav flavor of ice cream??!??  The reason I bring this topic up is because I found a new flavor at Wal-Mart last night......Birthday Cake flavored Ice cream....it is soooooo awesome!!!!!!  I love licking the cake and brownie bowl clean after making it so this is perfect for me and anyone else who loves to do that!! O0

Omg my Daughter got me hooked on the Birthday Cake Ice Cream...it is by far the best ice cream ever.I loveeee the cake peices in it and the way the ice cream is flavored just like a perfect white frosting would be  :)

pogohatesme

lol am offically on our 2nd box now...we're big ice cream people lol...only good thing about this kind is that, to me it's so sweet so it doesn't take a big bowl of it to get my fill lol only a scoop or 2 and it lasts longer yahhhh lol

beanie

I am such a plain Jane - I just really love and rarely eat anything else other than chocolate icecream-  sometimes I get real wild and throw some brownies in it woohoo and a little bit of pepsi on top of that just sends me over the edge lol-  Chocolate ice cream with pepsi in it is really good -ya'll need to try it.

WonderMom

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 11, 2005, 12:30:41 PM
Cold Stone's has "Cake Batter Ice Cream".  It sounds weird, but it is very good. 

Snarechick

TheSimGirl-  Your favorite icecream flavor is cat?  ??? :D

Mint Chocolate Chip is the usual standby for me. 

My all time favorite was "From Russia with Buzz"- Ben and Jerry's.  I lived off of that in college as a freshman.  I had 150 snack shop points each semester on my food plan...it all went to that and Fritos scoops with Fritos Bean Dip in a can.  My roomates loved me after the bean dip...lol.  I haven't found FRwB since 2001, so I guess B&J's did away with that flavor.  Shame.  I replaced it with Phish Food and the Dave Matthew's Band flavor (can't remember the name at the moment).

Bissel

pogohatesme

also addicted to most anythign with peanut butter lol and the snickers ice cream

Snarechick

Omg, the Snickers icecream candy bar thingies....they are the devil!  SOOO good! :o

pogohatesme

lol the Wal-Mart here sells them for like 49 cents a bar lol....bf won't let me buy the box cause i eat them all the time lol i'm only allowed to buy them as a special treat sometimes lol

Snarechick

Have you had any of the Starbucks icecream? O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview