Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ice Cream

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

I'm not a coffee person...can't drink it, eat it, and can barely stand the smell of it!  My bf is the complete oppisite lol he's got his own little shelf of coffee junk:  flavored coffees, flavored creamers, and syurps to put in it.

underdog

Belfonte is a local company that makes ice cream.  My favorite of all ice creams is "Belfonte's Peanut Butter Cup"  I'll take it over any brand out there.  Hey!  Sounds like I'm doing a commercial.  HA!

PogoNutz

Ok, I had to reach back a little to find this thread but the Ben/Jerry's around here just jumped in price over 10 percent so I looked for an alternate. 

I tried the Dove chocolate brand (Irrestistibly Raspberry) and it is awesome.  "Vanilla Ice Cream with Raspberry Sorbet swrills and Original DOVE Chocolate Chunks".  To top it off, when you pry the top off of this thing, the whole thing is covered with a layer of Dove Chocolate.  This thing is something special. 

PLUS if I remember correctly, Dove chocolate is one of the chocolate brands that has the healthy chocolate stuff left in it. 
PLUS I just read that if you are running an auto that is using a glitch, the amount of calories is opposite to what the glitch does.  For example, if you are running the Stellar glitch which doubles your crystals, then the calories you consume at that time are cut in half. 

Ok, I had to use the preview to actually just read that but leave me alone, this stuff is GOOD!   LOL

janet

You didn't dip your ice cream with the scoops?

lilgreenfrog

Quote from: Snarechick on October 13, 2005, 07:20:49 PM

My all time favorite was "From Russia with Buzz"- Ben and Jerry's.

I was addicted to this as well. It is/was the best!  Do ya think it could be special ordered? I haven't seen it stores for a very long time.

Gerald

I too love that cakey flavored ice cream. After reading this a while ago I went out and bought some. After I tried it I went back and bought two more it is truely good stuff.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Gerald on October 30, 2005, 07:10:19 AM
I too love that cakey flavored ice cream. After reading this a while ago I went out and bought some. After I tried it I went back and bought two more it is truely good stuff.

Woo Hoo I've corrupted someone by getting them addicted to the cakey ice cream >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview