Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's official- QWERTY is here

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

ACENIGE123

Remember folks it will have glitches its not been officialy released on the site yet just to us that know how to access it from favourites menu.

caroline196

unbelievable,some1 has started a tournmant in qwerty.how bad is that lol

Barbara

I'd join it if I could get in.  Hell, I would play with someone I hate just to get in.

bubblegum

ya'll know that main lobby that first comes up and you can select a room?  well, about 50% of that page loads for me and the rest doesn't.  Can't see the rooms, can't see the whos there list and sure as heck can't see chat.  I've restarted puter several times, cleared cookies..that kind of bit...what I am doing wrong?

huggybear

caroline196

there is server issues,be patient,your be playing qwerty by christmas lol ;D

pogohatesme

i want my qwerty....lol i don't have it yet....and my page got messed up when i tried a spooky slots room...damn pogo

huggybear

i was hoping halloween but i guess if i wait til christmas i can get alot of housework done, lol

pogohatesme

Barbara

Pogo main page, favorites, edit favorites, snag it from the list

huggybear

go to club home page and where it says my favorites click edit scroll down to qwerty in the list of games but make sure you click finished or it wont add it.  once you do that go to main club page and waalah there it is. ( or at least it should be) lol

avs1roy33

The rooms are emptying out. Everyone must be having problems.

Troy2Slick

Yeah, I finally got the game to work, then 5 minutes later, it booted me out. All of the rooms that were full, are no longer as much.

pogohatesme

are we assuming that it will be offically released tomorrow then?

caroline196

i just think there are server problems pogo needs to resolve.spooky slots is another game playing up,and i for 1 have been booted out of several games today,saying "someone has entered the room with your screename".a very bad pogo day so far lol

pogohatesme

Pogo forgot to takes it's Mydol this morning lol now it's cramping up ::)

carbyville

I too am having problems. Darnit! I woke up this morning, not feel well, sore throat, stuffy nose and was so happy to find that QWERTY had been released and decided it was my duty to try and get healthy so I would relax all day (AKA Play QWERTY) and I can't even get the thing to work!  :'(

-Kristin

huggybear

same here, got one game in and poof there it went, quess ill try to finish aces up one more rank til the end

pogohatesme

there is a god and she is great because she has let me into the quwerty room.....i'll now be unavailable untill all ranks are complete...please leave a message after the beep....thank you

beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppp O0

carbyville

Yep.. must be working again. Cause now it's saying all the rooms are full. Ugh today is not my day!  >:(

-Kristin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview