bubblegum

do't worry hon, I still can't get in...LOL I did just finish poppit... ;D

carbyville

Quote from: bubblegum on October 11, 2005, 08:53:27 AM
do't worry hon, I still can't get in...LOL I did just finish poppit... ;D

Way to go!  O0

-Kristin

hellokitty

i could get into a room but dont get to see tables i was so happy it was out to  :'(

bubblegum

thats about as far as I get to..sniff sniff...now that poppits done, I'm off to finish perfect pair...

JENNY28

i have just got on to rank G u need to get 500 letters for rank H the prblem is pogo has not put alot of rooms on so there is gonna be alot of probs pogo should of know that alot of people are going to want to play it so why not put more rooms on

greendog

it has less people in it now than this morning and it still says all the rooms are full. Makes me wanna cry. I got the page up once but couldnt play it froze.  :'(  I wanna play.

caroline196

a lot of the rooms in qwerty have disappeared so pogo must be working hard to resolve the issue,hopefully wont be long

leeanne172

WonderMom

I'm in the game now and I just got a message saying the game server is shutting down in 15 mins.  Maybe they are going to add more rooms.  :) 

burning_bright25

I got in by guessing someones private table password LOL then they left, then pogo sent the shutdown message.  It is really slow on this puter grrr but i did like it...and im not big on word games.

WonderMom

How funny!  I think it's great.  I love word games, too.  I used to play "Literati" on Yahoo all the time.  It's okay, but Qwerty is way better (because of the badges, of course!)

HotHarvest

:'( Im playing Phlinx while I'm waiting for QWERTY!
...That was kinda random
;D

holly222

Well, been trying on and off for the last seven hours and havnt gotten on yet........ :'(

Notquitecherry

was able to get on and play for about 15 mins straight before getting booted and i must say i really like this game if only i could get back in now lol  ;D

Lish

No luck!  GRRRRR When I got into a room that wasn't full, there were no tables and no one would share >:(

texan

I've been trying all day...at first it wouldn't show any table..then it would not authenticate and now it's everything is full..Pogo wouldn't even let me lay down one tile lol
Hugs
Tex

caroline196

all qwerty rooms are now closed.so pogo must be working hard to solve the problems and to add a lot more rooms.only thing you can do is be patient.your all be playing qwerty by 2006 lol

greendog

well i finally got in ... made rank B and the servers shut down. What a bummer. Now i have to wait again..i was loving the game tho.

holly222

I just got two full mins of the game, my first time in a room.....then the server shut down....LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview