Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's official- QWERTY is here

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

I can't get into any rooms, but yet I see some of my friends in rooms where the room is full. I hope they add more rooms then what they got now.

fluffy

*Angel*

It is still under preview, and I don't even see it as being released.  This is a conspiracy!  :'(  What am I doing wrong?

carbyville

sami14

PogoNutz

leeanne172

carbyville

Wow already at rank 1. After just one game! :D

-Kristin

buck123

BadgeManiac

THIS IS YELLING AUTO....I CANT EVEN PLAY IT RIGHT sorry for caps im mad i cant play it i dunno how:( :(

HotHarvest

Whats up with the whole " Please wait while we check your token account."
Ummm why do you need to see it for me too play?
If i see it again I while snapshot it. :-\

WonderMom

Quote from: sami14 on October 11, 2005, 01:24:59 PM
i think they made the bots dumber too  :P
I think the bots get harder in the more advanced rooms.  In beginner they are easy and they gradually get more difficult from there.  I think I remember reading that somewhere, but I don't remember where exactly.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Torn2pieces

This game is so easy. I need to play against real players. I slaughter the bot every time. I got my first badge really quick.

NovemberBride

Ok.. using firefox and still getting the authentication failed error... any suggestions? :-\

holly222

So, the only way you get tokens off the game is by jackpot spins?

jacmad2

anyone getting an error saying someone wiht your name has logged onto qwerty and then you get booted?  I was in finally in my first game and it said someone logged in wiht my pogo name and thats not possible.... ;D

holly222

WonderMom

From E to F, I think it's 426 (at least I think that's what it said after I got my badge)

Motley

It has been happening to me all day in any game I play.  I cannot get into Qwerty, the furthest I got was to the "Choose a Table" page and then my whole computer would lock up.  Thanks Pogo.  I normally laugh at stupid stuff like this but it's ridiculous.  Since I began counting, I have gotten booted 23 times, locked up twice, "Someone has entered with your screenname" 5 times, and the green screen with the "There's a bug in someone's Applet" a record 8 times for me.  Add that all up and they have interrupted my games 38 times today.  I get booted one more time and I will not be renewing my membership next month and they will get a nice note explaining where they can stick all 340+ badges I have earned.  I might even decide to cancel my other memberships and start playing Playstation and Nintendo again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview