Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's official- QWERTY is here

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

joeyblow45634

does any one know if you practice with the bots, would you gain ranks taht way??

WonderMom

huggybear

i finally get on a roll with the game and poof the server is going down  :-\ almost to rank 5 oh well hopefully itll be better in the morning, hagn all and gl

caroline196

they are fixing the game thats why qwerty has been taken off twice today,they had the same problems when lottso 1st came out.give pogo some credit.it must be difficult to maintain a system with over 300,000 online at the same time.computers are not 100% full proof,they all have faults,this is a way of life.pogo isnt perfect,but what in life actually is?!

Notquitecherry

technically the game isnt supposed to be out till tomorrow anyway is it?

pogohatesme

i assumed tomorrow would be the offical day..and today is just to fix the problems...but it is showing up on news page as being out..but on homepage still showing it's a preview

cathyl1226

I only played for a few minutes, but i liked it (anything has to be better than stack'em).  I hope they fix all the bugs   O0  O0  O0  wtg Pogo on a cool game!!!

Notquitecherry

your absolutley right about it being in the news section i forgot they put it there as being out. I stand corrected  ;)

Notquitecherry

burning_bright25

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2005, 02:33:27 PM
Quote from: buck123 on October 11, 2005, 02:05:22 PM
i cant get the rooms to load why?

Use firefox. You'll have better luck. ;)

holy crap! i went n got firefox...after about 20 mins of customizing it....got right into qwerty no problem...its faster and better w/ firefox...nice tip homer!
and qwerty is back up to play.......
and on a final note...........
firefox saves my log in info on here yay no more typing it in!!!
ty homer!!  ;)

carbyville

I just reached the 2nd rank earlier before I left for dinner. Now that I'm home I'm going to shower and get right back to QWERTY! What a great game!!

-Kristin

Homer

Quote from: burning_bright25 on October 11, 2005, 05:55:56 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2005, 02:33:27 PM
Quote from: buck123 on October 11, 2005, 02:05:22 PM
i cant get the rooms to load why?

Use firefox. You'll have better luck. ;)

holy crap! i went n got firefox...after about 20 mins of customizing it....got right into qwerty no problem...its faster and better w/ firefox...nice tip homer!
and qwerty is back up to play.......
and on a final note...........
firefox saves my log in info on here yay no more typing it in!!!
ty homer!!  ;)

Your welcome. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BlueFrog

Hi Everyone
I played for about an hour against a bot, (everyone who came in got booted) and got first badge, this game is very easy. Getting badges will go very fast (in my opinion). Much easier than word womp. One suggestion if your stumped to find a word, use Word Wizard till they come out with an auto,put in your letters and walah a few words for ya. Thanks Guys for word wizard, I didn't use WW but hubby did.

Lish

*Angel*

How are you guys getting in?  Please SHARE!   ;)  It is  still under Preview on the Pogo homepage, so what's the secret?  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me.   :-*

avs1roy33

Quote from: luvmydogmax on October 11, 2005, 05:21:44 PM
I will have to say this is the worst that I have ever seen Pogo.  Why in the heck don't they fix it.  I can't believe they don't know this is going on.  I know that there is first day bugs but come on let us play the dang game

Do you have a magic wand to wave and make it perfect? If not, then lets be patient for pogo to fix their problems. Making these games is a whole lot harder and time consuming than you think.

*Angel*

Fluffy756

I love this game......... Now only if I can get someone to play with me. hmmm I wonder if my friend would then again she might win in this like she does with every other game we play.

Fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview