Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's official- QWERTY is here

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

texan

just what i need...another pogo addiction lol..I love this game..I'm at silver gopher already
Hugs
Tex

Barbara

I did it!  Badge #413 is the second Qwerty badge.  Man, that felt Pogorific!  Bah ha ha!  Badge Hog, admit that I am your dream sow.  Call me before you leave for the doctor in the morning and wake me for badge day.  I am going to have a victory shower and set up the coffee maker.  Someone remind me to get powerball tickets tomorrow.  The person who does prompt me to do it gets the car of their choice if I win the 250 million.  Hell, I buy ya two cars and a pony.  The Badge Fairy Hoglet has left the building.  Goodnight everyone, don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Avs, your Grandmother e-mailed me at 3:00, wondering when Qwerty came out.  I love her, so lets get her on some decaf, okay?

helpmewin

Quote from: Barbara on October 12, 2005, 12:39:10 AM
I did it!  Badge #413 is the second Qwerty badge.  Man, that felt Pogorific!  Bah ha ha!  Badge Hog, admit that I am your dream sow.  Call me before you leave for the doctor in the morning and wake me for badge day.  I am going to have a victory shower and set up the coffee maker.  Someone remind me to get powerball tickets tomorrow.  The person who does prompt me to do it gets the car of their choice if I win the 250 million.  Hell, I buy ya two cars and a pony.  The Badge Fairy Hoglet has left the building.  Goodnight everyone, don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Avs, your Grandmother e-mailed me at 3:00, wondering when Qwerty came out.  I love her, so lets get her on some decaf, okay?

Hey Barb, don't forget to get the powerball tickets.............and  :D  on hitting # 413..............great job!   O0

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on October 12, 2005, 12:39:10 AM

Congrats on all those badges!!  I finally got into Qwerty and loved it.  I whipped the bot so bad it was laughable.  Once he almost had me...score was 485 me, 575 bot.  I arranged my letters right and got 3 words and scored 165 points.  It took no time to get the first badge.  If it wasn't badge day, and I did need to do the extra personal's I would get the second badge today.  I might play this one out by hand.  I'm gonna whip out a pot of coffee today too....someone nice set me up for the Dunkin Donuts automatic coffee delivery, so now I have coffee coming a'plenty.

Good luck today all....I hit 348 last night with that Qwerty badge and another Penguins badge. I'm about to stuff Bob into an anemone.

holly222

My computer partner is making up words i think......at least ive never heard of them.....LOL

Barbara

Thanks guys!  Ugh!  The Badge Hog woke me at 8.  He laughed and snorted and clomped his little hoofies. Day 10 of the rain.  Max can we start building the ark now?

PogoNutz

Lish

WHere do you live Barbara?  I live in Maine and it's day 6 of rain here.  BAH.  Congrats on #413 :o

bubblegum

I live in WA state...long ways away from ya guys, but the only thing its done here the last week is a rain..not a downpour, but a constant light misting of rain 24/7.

TRACII

Congrats Barbara on # 413 ! You're my Pogo Idol!!!  O0
I'm only on 323.... didn't realize there was that many more to get!  OY! 
Don't forget to buy the powerball tickets!!  I don't drive... so I'll just take a pony!!
Oh... and when you want to start building the ark, let me know and I'll send you the plans!!
Ours is completed and hubby is at Home Depot right now getting the pretty paint for the interior walls!

TRACII

Duhhhhhhhh.... forgot to say....
I LOVE THIS GAME!  Got my first badge last night!!!
Will be sneaking in time at work for this game!!
Hope they release it with more rooms soon!!
I just went in a room now and got asked to leave!
There was a league in there and they were starting a tourney!!!!
Of course, I was rude and sat my butt at a private table and locked it.  :D

Barbara

Thanks TracII!!!  Your husband does chores?
Pick a pony and it's yours.
Back to that chore thing, lol.  How do you get him to do that?
Happy Badge Day!

kazandchip

shouldn't you all be in bed by now !! Give us aussies a go

Barbara

PogoNutz

Quote from: bubblegum on October 12, 2005, 06:23:08 AM
I live in WA state...long ways away from ya guys, but the only thing its done here the last week is a rain..not a downpour, but a constant light misting of rain 24/7.

Rain in Deleware?  Rain in Washington State?

Sorry, but just a quick question...what is rain?

Bill (San Diego)

Barbara

Rain is something that happens here all the time now.  We wake up to it and we go to sleep to it.

PogoNutz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview