This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

persoanl challenge marathon

Started by Notquitecherry,

Previous topic - Next topic

Notquitecherry

This is under comunity news for october    yay :)

Personal Challenge Marathon! 

This week on Club Pogo, take part in another Personal Challenge Marathon! In addition to the regularly scheduled two challenges, this week you can play up to three Personal Challenges. That's a total of 5 challenges! This is a great opportunity for you to catch up on challenges you may have missed, or challenges that for whatever reason you were unable to complete the first time!

What if you've already completed all the Challenges? Well, you can repeat a few of your favorite challenges! Just add them as Personal Challenges and when you complete each one, look for the 'x2' indicator next to the badge in your badge album!

leeanne172

Good !! will finally finish off the hearts badges  :D

pogohatesme

:-\  oh the decisions!!  which 3 will I pick....I better start thinking about it now!!

leeanne172

All I have left are games I hate or don't know how to play  :'( will do the 200 point hearts badge and maybe try 2 cribbage badges even though I have no clue how to play the game, will just fake my way through it .. lol  :(

Fluffy756

Great for me I can get 3 of 2003 badges out of the way for sure now which won't leave me too any to do they. LOL.....

fluffy

nimzo

when does this challenge start?  like what day, if anyone knows.

JENNY28

Roseybud333

leah

harland

Only 3 to go and I'm done  ;D perfect timing pogo. Oops did I give Pogo A compliment.

whatsmyname

I guess I will try the win 3 in a row for first class solitaire again. Have not managed to get it yet. I win 2 and then lose the third. I need luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview