PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:35:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Progress

Started by justcurious,

Previous topic - Next topic

justcurious

Okay this is my first post and I have kind of a stupid question to ask.  I just downloaded and bought the new auto for Word Whomp Whackdown.  (Great auto by the way).   ;D  How long should I be running the autos without looking suspicious? 

Thanks

Tamtashun

not sure about anyone else, but run mine when and as long as i want

bobby

pogohatesme

I think it usually depends on the game and or room.....on some games your name flashes across the bottom for high scores and ith an auto thats going to happen often...so empty rooms are often the best...I also see that most people run theirs overnight when less people are on

justcurious

Thanks everyone.  I was thinking about mostly running it at night, and then playing it manually through out the day.   O0

Gerald

I run mine depending on which one it is believe it or not in the fullest room so as not to take over the high scores board so to speak. Like in poppit the more people in there for me the less my high score shows up on the board. It just depends on the game and the auto.

Snarechick

I find a room, play a game, and then check out the "High Scores" to see if anyone was running an auto and racking up the scores.  If I find a room that won't flash my score across the bottom constantly, I stick around and run the auto in there. 

Just remember, at the start of each hour (if you leave your auto on all night/all day) your screen name will be popping up like crazy for the first ten minutes due to the "High scores this hour" reseting.

greenflash

I prefer crowded rooms too. I feel too obvious in empty rooms. I leave them on whenever I feel like it. But one problem is people come looking for me and try to chat. That draws attention to my absence.  :-\

PogoNutz

I've been running the new WWW program since I downloaded it last night.  It did stop itself with a fatal error (after going full blast from Z15-Z18, then again (still on Z-18) when my virus protection kicked off.  (I gotta remember to turn that thing off when I'm running autos :))  Anyway, I'm at Z-18 and about 3/4, so will run the auto today until I get to Z-20  (Rand 45) and my badge :)

With poppit I limited myself until I became too impatient to finish the game then just ran it.  I normally don't get back to back badges in the same game though (except for the 1st and 2nd which are normally easy wins) and mix it up a bit.  I'm less concerned with someone catching me when I'm using an auto than to look back at my badge collection and notice I got all of the badges for it within a couple day period.

Besides, if I get caught and am given a 3 day suspension, I'll get a chance to catch up on those little things in life that I've been letting go (you know, eating, sleeping, lol)

janet

Mr Bill, I have been wondering what you do in your spare time.  Eat and sleep?  I can't imagine that you have any.  ;D

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on October 23, 2005, 04:50:33 PM
Mr Bill, I have been wondering what you do in your spare time.  Eat and sleep?  I can't imagine that you have any.  ;D

:-X I have a Bill bot that takes over when I have to go to work or those other things.  I have sufficiently dummied down the bot so no one can tell if it is the real me, or if it is Memorex :)

ME4SPADES_

i go and lose bout 20 games then let the auto take over but look and u will see alot of ppl that have 40 win and 0 lose get in a full room butter then 3 are 4 ppl in there
if your at your puter u can always go to another room as i do i never run it all night but i do run it all day but switching room after so many wins

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview