PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:30:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What rank are you at on Qwerty

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Ah, but I bought my phone for the games and haven't given out the number to anyone :)

Once I beat all the games, I'm going to cancel my wife's Sprint account and she'll get the new phone with the camera.  The bonus is that the games will still be there if I get bored  ;)  (I've been looking for a reason to cancel Sprint for a lonnng time now and the fact that they aren't in any hurry to release the games was just icing on the cakey)

greenflash

I am done! I was on gold Z for 2 days because I was busy. I finished it late this afternoon. That was an easy one. I actually played about 50% with friends or by myself so I only half cheated.   ;D

This gives some really decent tokens too. Added plus for playing this game. I like Qwerty and Joshua, that's one trouble free, awesome auto. Seriously, job well done.  O0
If you can accomplish this I know you can get Sushi to work too.   ;D

*Angel*

WTG Greenflash.  I am only on M....This will be awhile doing it au natural.  :(

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Lovely Angel on October 22, 2005, 08:35:33 PM
WTG Greenflash. I am only on M....This will be awhile doing it au natural. :(

I played Poppa Zoppa for the 1st time yesterday (well, I played it the week that pogo had a challenge in it too) I got the 36 badge after letting Trouncer  run for just over an hour yesterday. Hopefully, you'll get your 36 badge as quickly ;)

SexySagittarian

OOPS< my message was to Julie but I clicked on the wrong quote...sorry

SexySagittarian

Quote from: ~Julie on October 23, 2005, 06:39:51 AM
I played Poppa Zoppa for the 1st time yesterday (well, I played it the week that pogo had a challenge in it too) I got the 36 badge after letting Trouncer run for just over an hour yesterday. Hopefully, you'll get your 36 badge as quickly ;)
Well now you're just being cruel  >:D  seriously though well done O0  I'll get mine it'll probably just happen when I least expect it, like most things in life ;)

If getting your 36 badge has become a cause with you then I know exactly how you feel. I have been trying to get the 4 aces badge and the Royal Flush badge in Texas Hold'em for close to a year now. I have seen others get the badges 5 and 6 times while I patiently wait for my turn :'( I know we'll get our badges though because we are smarter, more tenacious and sneakier than the pogo Gods >:D Good luck to you!

helpmewin

Just finished Qwerty.............glad that is over so I can move on to others that are not as easy to get.   ;)

greenflash

Thank you all. That was an easy one and that is one awesome auto. Perfection! My friend got the 36 Chain badge the day she bought the auto. Beginners luck! That 4 aces and royal flush are hard! i left auto on for  a week. No luck. I've played several times and have seen people get them. I think these are the 2 most elusive badges on pogo. If I could be the dealer for one day, we would all have those badges really quick.   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview