PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:35:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Badge

Started by Carissa,

Previous topic - Next topic

Carissa

I am doing a Hearts badge for my PC I need to win 30 100 point games. Is there a trick to win them faster or just win period? I dont think i will be getting this badge. I cant seem to win this game. I tried the cheat for hearts i didnt win with the cheat either. Any suggestions? > :-\

avs1roy33

The hearts cheat will win games for you. How long did you run the cheat?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Carissa

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

leeanne172

I did that badge last week, took a couple of days but just plugged away at it till I got it .. good luck with it

greenflash

Maybe it's just my opinion but this was a really easy one for me. I played with 2 computers and made all the wrong moves with one computer and made the right ones with the other. My bot and I won every game in a very short time. Or get a friend to play and just have them play the worst possible cards that benefit you. I wish spades was as easy for me as hearts. and checkers.................I won't even go there. Does anyone actually like checkers? I can't imagine that I DETEST checkers.   ::)

PogoNutz

I didn't like checkers until I played it last week for the badge (or was it the week before?)  Anyway, I made quick work  of it playing just me against the bots.  Now that I don't need the badge though I won't play it again until it is another challenge :)

*Angel*

I also am doing the 30, 100-point games.  I have about half of them so far so if you need some help let me know.  ;D

Carissa

sure I will take any help I can get with this badge its evil...I still dont have any wins!!!! :'(

*Angel*

Well....I am not sure how we exchange Pogo names on here.  My Yahoo is LoveliestAngel and my AOL is LoveliestAngel78

I can't PM yet because I don't have enough posts.  Sorry.  If you get in contact with me, I will help you.   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview