PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:33:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Monoply

Started by starwarsgeek,

Previous topic - Next topic

starwarsgeek

pogo has allot of cool game but only they got monoply that would be the best

Iceman007

I can't remember the site I used to play monopoly at,but they also had quite a few old games,asteroids,defender,battleship etc.

Iceman007

I remembered.Sorry about my  failing memory at my old age,lmao. Site is www.games.com

bobby

pogo would make us hate monoploly by making insane rank badges...... pass go 10,000 times or something like that

PogoNutz

You're forgetting the "Do Not Pass Go" badge where you have to go to jail 42K times :)

Barbara

I am going to Atlantic City on Saturday.  I love how the streeet names are the same as the Monopoly board.

bobby

win 2nd place in the beauty contest 50 times this week ;D

Barbara

Been there, done that, twirled the fiery baton for the talent competition.

PogoNutz

Pay school Tax Badge which is actually an anti-badge.  It randomly removes one badge from your album.

Barb, if you only won second place, the competition was fixed  :)

Barbara

Well, you didn't think they were gonna give me Miss Congeniality, did ya?   >:D

PogoNutz

Why do I get the feeling however I answer that I'm going to get thumped on :o

PogoNutz

I'm still at a disadvantage this morning.  Without power I had to open a bottle of water, drink a little of it, pour in some instant coffee. shake it up like crazy and still have all these floaters, then try to get my morning coffee fix.  Yuch!  I'm just now having my first cup of the good stuff :)

Wichdoc

So sorry Mr. Bill, I had to live like that for along time.... I kisssed my coffee maker when I got home.

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 15, 2005, 10:26:48 AM
I'm still at a disadvantage this morning. Without power I had to open a bottle of water, drink a little of it, pour in some instant coffee. shake it up like crazy and still have all these floaters, then try to get my morning coffee fix. Yuch! I'm just now having my first cup of the good stuff :)

PogoNutz

Quote from: Wichdoc on October 15, 2005, 10:46:22 AM
So sorry Mr. Bill, I had to live like that for along time.... I kissed my coffee maker when I got home.

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 15, 2005, 10:26:48 AM
I'm still at a disadvantage this morning. Without power I had to open a bottle of water, drink a little of it, pour in some instant coffee. shake it up like crazy and still have all these floaters, then try to get my morning coffee fix. Yuch! I'm just now having my first cup of the good stuff :)

I'll bet you did.  My military experiences were different, dealing mostly with isolation, separation, and stuff like that.  I know the part of missing stuff we can take for granted but not the rest you went through.  I do have a buddy that got recalled and is now serving in Afghanistan.  I get emails very infrequently and it is still dangerous over there although many people have forgotten about it.  I keep trying to send him a care package and he tells me not to cause he wouldn't get it, or it would be ruined/spoiled when he did.  My experiences (Navy comms) and timing (1972-2000) were a little different through shear luck on my part.   I'm honored that you are part of our forum here.  If you need a help with something I can provide, just let me know.

Wichdoc

Mr. Bill. I to had to deal with isolation.. I was the only female amung 1300 infantrymen. I served in Tarin Kowt Afgh. I know the dangers there. I was treated in the worst way (being female). I also hunted the enemy, killed a child, and I am a combat medic. There are so many things that did go wrong. I am %100 disabled and filing a civil suit against my commander and others upon suggestion of all people... the Army. I hope something good comes of this. As of right now, my congresswomen is attempting to ensure no other female is left alone with all those men. I was raped, filed a criminal suit overseas and it was disregaured.
I almost killed myself the other day... then decided if I did, they would win and I WILL NOT LET them.

PogoNutz

Don't EVER let them win.

I just sent you a PM.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview