PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 09:32:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fastest Way To Get Rating Up in Pinnocle???

Started by NewYorkPogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYorkPogo

Hi all i was just wondering is there anyway to get my rating up the fastest in pinnocle to get the master rank badge ????????

Homer

The higher the rank of your opponent the quicker it will go up. This is not something that can be done overnight. It is something that will take many painful grueling hours to accomplish. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

HollyDazed

I downloaded Smart browser and use my 3 guest passes to make 3 new club pogo names each month.  With Smart browser you can load all four names (your real Club Pogo name and the 3 temporary names) at the same time and completely control the game.  I'm up to an 1849 rating.  It's very slow going and I'm not saying it's the best way but I'm able to win a game within two hands (one hand if I'm lucky) and I don't have to depend on finding friends willing to destroy their own ratings.  Good luck!

*Angel*

Wow, that sounds like it will work well too.  It is hard finding someone who will play with you so I see why you would do this. 

Thanks for the tip!!

Country Lady

You have 4 game windows all on one screen?  I have trouble keeping up with two. :o

HollyDazed

LOL - only one screen is open at a time.  You actually have 9 windows open (one main pinnocle pick-a-room screen, 4 pick-a-table screens, and 4 see-your-hand screens) and you click at the bottom to see each hand.

*Angel*

Do you know where that browser can be dowloaded from?  I tried to do a search but it wasn't very positive.  Thanks! ;D

~TJ~

Really where did you get that at,,,,,See the challange is to get the MASTER badge an if thats what i gotta do i will , so give it up, where to find that browser???????????????

HollyDazed

Tracey

yeah but how did u get all 4 names in one lobby with only 2 javas?

Madonna

I just bought a cheap laptop and play under my hubby's name...since he doesn't care that much about badges, so I can play under my name to get the rating badges >:D. I throw the game under his name so i can win >:D. Can we say EVIL...lmaooooooooo.

~TJ~

Really, Ms. hollydazed , please explain how you have done this , i can't figure it out,, only have 2 javas,,,,,and when i go to the pick a room tab ,with the other ID it logs me in as the 1st name then i get booted for joining 2 of the same names in the room :(

NewYorkPogo

Thank u all for the advice i am gonna double browser and use all my guest passes

~TJ~

If any one needs a partner i am on most nights , and weekend mornings,,, ia ya got yahoo messenger , my ID is tjr635

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview