PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 06:21:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best speed to run turbo 21 cheat

Started by DaleJrRlz08,

Previous topic - Next topic

DaleJrRlz08

What speed do u all feal is the best to use for the turbo 21 cheat.  I dont seem to get many that get up to 500 or 1000 tokies!!  Any suggestions?

DaleJrRlz08

Barbara

The auto can only work with the hand dealt to you by Pogo and Pogo is evil and put a cap on the tokens they will allow you to get in many of the games now.

C~M

The best speed is the fastest speed so I get the stupid 100 million 21's done for the badge...lol >:D

justin6128

ive noticed that if i win like 500 tokens or something i only end up getting half that or less i think its crap

Homer

Well there isn't much you can do except email pogo at which point you are likely to lose your pogo account. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sleauxmeaux

100 million 21's? There's a few personal challenges for T21, but I haven't seen any progress badges.

greenflash

I get them, but Pogo steals them right back. You win 900 they give you 300.  In Word WHomp same thing. I play on my own, with no auto, win 3-4 times in a row they don't give me all of my tokens. So I don't play that game anymore. Pogo royally pi**es me off lately.
>:(

jake

I have found if I stop the cheat before all the cards are dealt on those 900 games in most cases I get all my tokens but not all work out that way O0

greenflash

Oh really................ ;) well I will give it a shot and see what happens. In poppit you get the tokens once. If you switch rooms each time, it gives you the tokens the first time in each room. But way too much trouble unless someone needs really quick tokens to get into Texas Hold Em super rollers. It's easier to just sit it in Turbo 21. I can get around 18-22,000 per hour in Turbo. Showbiz Slots is close to that number too. Not quite as much depending on how well it hits.

jake

Yep just came from 21 had two 900+ games and as long as I stopped it before it dealt out I got my tokens, I'll have to give Showbiz Slots  a try Thanks for the tip O0 O0

Update
I tried Showbiz for an hour and made like 10,000   ,with 21 I get 20,00 to 24,000 in that same amount of time, I think I'll stick with 21 thanks anyway :(

Jake

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview