PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 06:21:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Long Time Auto User and Reader

Started by MonkeyButts,

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyButts

First time poster............

Thanks so MUCH for the Querty auto - works great - except for the play again, which I am not worried about as I know that will be fixed.  Love all the autos!!!  I think my fave is Hog Pile because I am terrible at Stack Em (ok, maybe not that patient)

Just wanted to say hello and say thanks for having this site.  I really enjoy reading it and keeping updated on the autos and such.

Now if I could only get someone to help with with two freaking badges from 2004 - WHY does Pogo make you play RATED games?  UGH......... :P

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ME4SPADES_

welcome if you need help with any rated game i will be glad to help u

Bissel

which two games do you need help with? If I can help let me know

ME4SPADES_

that a boy oscar i knew u would get it done always come throught

MonkeyButts

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 16, 2005, 12:10:10 PM
should be fixed in an hour or 2

WOO HOO - wow, that was fast!!  Thanks - it is fun to watch it though - LMAO - OMG - I am amazed at the words it thinks of!!! I think this is going to be my new favorite auto - along with my other arsenol..........

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, opponents get reallllly upset at some of the stunts it pulls. I heard one person say....."I didn't know RE was a word!!!!"

I guess they know now....he he he
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

PogoNutz

Quote from: MonkeyButts on October 16, 2005, 12:08:54 PM
First time poster............

Thanks so MUCH for the Querty auto - works great - except for the play again, which I am not worried about as I know that will be fixed.  Love all the autos!!!  I think my fave is Hog Pile because I am terrible at Stack Em (ok, maybe not that patient)

Just wanted to say hello and say thanks for having this site.  I really enjoy reading it and keeping updated on the autos and such.

Now if I could only get someone to help with with two freaking badges from 2004 - WHY does Pogo make you play RATED games?  UGH......... :P

Hello umm Monkey :)  Welcome to the forum.  A nicer bunch of folks you'll never find (unless maybe you looked really really hard)   ;)
I can't take credit for them having the site but as some will tell you, I've made myself pretty much at home here.  They hardly even get irritated at me either, even when I raid their refrigerator, as long as I don't drink the last duff (ah, Homer, I don't really drink any of your duff...ah, it was you, remember?).  I don't think they appreciate me adding items to their shopping list on the front of their refridegator but hey, they left the front door opened  ;)

Anyway, Enjoy your self around here and have fun.  :)

Barbara

Jot down on that list that Homer is now out of Cool Ranch Doritos, Unguentine and White Out.  Thanks.

avs1roy33

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

greenflash

Ok Barbara, what is Unguentine? Is that one of the words from the master level board in Qwerty?  ;D

greenflash

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview