PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:31:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wanna read some wierd...? (haha)

Started by elektric,

Previous topic - Next topic

elektric

ok, so last night, was my first night spent in my new place... and to start things off with a bang here... i had a very... very cool, and strange dream...

and i just had to get it down, before i forget it, here it is.

it was just a normal average day but... Martians wanted to invade our planet!... but instead of just flying down and bombing us back back to the disco era. they decided to make their invasion "legal and respectable" as the ambassador says... but, them being from another planet and all they were alittle worried that the President of the United States wouldnt even have to deal with them.... you know them being illegal aliens and all (lmao). so they called ME!!! and told me they told me their whole invasion plan, step by step. and after our conversation. they said they were going to fax me down a copy of their invasion plan contract, and that it was my job to take it to the president, and have him read over it and sign it. so thay everything is legal and respectable for when the Martians come down and kill us all... haha. so i went on over to the white house... i couldnt just go in, due to the terrorist attacks and what not, so i had to make an appointment and come back in two weeks haha! so i waited right outside the white house gate for two weeks....... and come 14 days, i was able to somehow go right on by the secret service dudes, and right into the oval office! and gave the president the contract. he told me that he would call a cabinet meeting immediately and look over the contract. so a few hours later the president actually signed it and gave it back to me.... i didnt think he believed there was any real aliens coming to invade because when he gave me the paper he said "here ya go sonny" and he handed me a lollipop...... haha. so i went back home. and faxed it on up to the Martians. the martians were alittle pissed off because they had to wait two weeks for it just to be read and signed. so out of anger they INVADED immediately!!!!11!!!111!!! but when they got down on the surface of earth, they forgot that they had to bring their army aswell...... see all they had at the moment was the martian ambassador and a few martian lawyers haha, so they couldnt do much damage.... so they told all the being of earth they will return in 50 million light years to finish the job.... so after they left, it wasnt 6 hours later when i was back at home, when a bunch of government officials broke down my door, and threw me in a federal prison.... i asked them why am i in prison? i didnt do anything. and they said because i never said to the president that the alien invasion was a serious thing... and that it was a breech in national security... haha.

that was the end of the dream as far as i know..

as a side note, the president in my dream was bill clinton... and the aliens looked like the aliens from "The HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy" if anyone has seen it haha.... if not. here is they looked like.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/hhgttg/image/article/586/586626/hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-the-20050209041405791.jpg

it was one of my coolest dreams haha.   O0

SaintHiρρo

I thought we told you not to go drinking before sleeping at night!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview