Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hurricane wilma

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

is less than 24hr before land fall and i am a little skittishly of it"s land fall at this time. I just need a little more prayers that this will not be too bad for us here in Florida

Snarechick

All you need to do is ask. O0 

My thoughts and prayers are not only with you, but anyone else that needs them.

*Angel*

RC

Whoda thunk Wilma would have so much pent up aggression? I guess all those years living with Fred have finally come to their boiling point. It's surprising it didn't come sooner actually.. Fred is the Stone Age's Homer Simpson afterall. One of these years there will have to be a Hurricane Marge, cuz she must be at the same point by now.

In all seriousness though, good luck to all in Florida that are in the path, hoping you all get through it safely.

huggybear

Our prayers and thought are with you as well.  My uncle is right in her path as well.  It's not looking good seeings how they just upped her to a 4 again.

Notquitecherry

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and everyone else in florida.  My aunt is down there and i was actually able to talk to her for a few minutes before the phone went out at about 9 this morning.  Be well and Be safe we all will be thinking about you.

SexySagittarian

My prayers are certainly with you and everyone else in Wilma's path!

liebe_angel

All went well here in Tampa so far but still under tornado warnings. don't know yet how other"s pull through hope all faired well!!!

SaintHiρρo

My prays and thoughts go out to you and everyone involved.

On a side note: Wilma is the last name on the current list of 2005 Hurricanes. From this point on, all hurricane names are coming from the greek alphabet until 2006 (I could be incorrect about that since I didn't do so well with my picks this week... 5 people had 10 correct and all picked Atlanta so it will come down to the tiebreaker. No "9" correct had NY Jets... sorry, lol). Here is a URL for hurricane names: <a href="http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml">http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml</a>

Snarechick

Did anyone catch the footage of those insane waves in Cuba that was on CNN tonight?  Some as high as 45ft. :o

Looks like a lot of people dealing with flooding from Mexico to Cuba to the Florida mainland and keys.  Hope everyone affected who visit the forum are doing well.

exquisate

I live in NorthEast Florida!  I sure hope everyone is ok down south!  :'(

liebe_angel

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 23, 2005, 05:54:51 PM
You got it.
Mr. Bill  i would like to thank you for PM, it really touch the bottom of my heart. things are fine were I am
all i had was a couple of tress down. nothing too serious here.

PogoNutz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview